Chapter Twenty

-Time Skip: December 16th-

Your POV

Not much has happened since day one of 'protect my life'. Bruce and Loki have been brilliant teachers so far, it's actually nice having them as teachers, Since Bruce taught me before hand, it's nice to have some familiarity and with Loki being an English teacher, it really brought him to his element, however his change in personality that he has at school, has not changed at the compound, I think it gotten worse but I think we let him off since he has to change everyday. Mj and Peter are finally together, it's super cute. Me and Bucky are doing good, Bucky was right, Steve was going to tease me and he does it a lot. Luckily no one else found out about us, one day they will but not right now, especially my dad... he probably won't be very happy. Still no sign of Hydra, nothing weird has happened at school and Nick Fury and his team are still looking for any sign of them. On a lighter note, it's Loki's Birthday tomorrow and Bruce's the day after so we're throwing them a party tonight to celebrate their birthday's and for them being great teacher's at my school. 

I'm currently sat on my bed wrapping Loki and Bruce's birthday presents as well as some Christmas presents. I got Loki a few book's I think he'd like also a realistic black wig he can wear if he feels like being himself for a bit, I'm giving him the wig today just in case he wants to wear it at the party. I got Bruce some stress relieving toys, I though it was funny, trying not to let the green guy out, I also got him some books he wanted, I asked him what he wanted and he told me. "Hey." Bucky said walking in my room and sitting next to me. "Hey." I said back as he kissed my cheek. "So what dress did you managed to get yesterday with Nat, Wanda and Mj?" He asked referring to the dress for tonight. I pointed towards the dress hanging on my wardrobe door.(The dress in the picture above) "Green?" He said. "I felt like it was appropriate, you know Loki's colours are black and green and Bruce when he's angry, he's green." I said nudging him and laughing. "Fair enough." he replied laughing. I started wrapping up the stress toys, Bucky noticed what I was wrapping  "Oh my god you didn't" Bucky said falling back and laying on my bed and laughing. "What?" I asked acting innocent but laughing at him, "That is so funny, I can't wait to see Banner's face." He said sitting up. I shook my head and laughed, "I hope it doesn't offend him but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity when I saw them at the store. Besides they could help." I replied, "I'm sure he will love them." Bucky said giving me a reassuring smile. I finished wrapping the presents and placed them on my desk. I turned around to sit back on my bed and Bucky was staring at me, "What?" I said sitting next to him. "Nothing, your just so beautiful." I smiled at him. We laid down and he pulled me into hug, "We've been together for a month now." He said. "Yeah, it feels like so long ago though." I replied. "I feel like I've known you forever." He replied kissing my head. "I love you Y/N." He said. A huge wave of butterflies hit my stomach, that's the first time he's said that. I looked up at him as we were still cuddling. "You don't have to say it back, I just wanted to get it out there." He said smiling. "I love you too." I replied. He kissed me, we pulled away from the kiss and continued to cuddle. My door knocked, "I'm coming in, please be decent." Steve said opening the door. "Oh my god Steve come in." I shouted and we sat up. I can't believe he just said that, not ready for that stage yet. Bucky just laughed. Steve walked in, "Okay, glad I didn't walk into anything ." He said. My face went red, "What do you want?" I asked. "Party is all ready to go so guests will start to arrive soon."  Steve said, I checked my phone and it was 7:30. Party starts at 8. "Crap." I said. "I need to give Loki, his early present, then I'll get ready." I said grabbing the present and leaving my room.

I reached Loki's room and knocked on the door. "Come in." He said. He was dressed in a full black suit, like he usually wears when he comes to earth but it was slightly fancier. "Nice suit." I said. "Thanks, it's strange wearing it without black hair." He replied. "Then I've come to your rescue." I replied. He looked at me in confusion. I gave him his present. "What is this?" He asked. "A present." I replied. "Why?" He asked. "It's your birthday Loki, you deserve a present." I replied. He nodded and opened it. "It's hair?" He asked. "Yes, now watch this. I've been practising." I used my powers to adhere it to his head and it wont fall off or feel like a wig. He touched the hair and looked in the mirror. "Now that's more like it." He said smiling. "It feels okay?" I asked. "It feels normal." He replied. "Thankyou, I feel like my self again." He replied. "No problem, and then when you teach you can take it off." I replied. He nodded. "I best get ready." I said and left his room.