Chapter Six

Your POV

"Wake up Y/N". I fluttered my eyes open. "Morning sleepy head, you need to get ready for school". My dad smiled, It took me a minute realise what he was saying, I was slightly disorientated. I immediately jumped out of bed. "Yesss!!" I squealed, my dad laughed as I ran around my bedroom getting ready. "I'll leave you to it, breakfast will be ready by the time you've finished getting dressed." and with that he walked out my bedroom and shut my door. I wasn't sure on what to wear for my first day of school. I've never really thought about what to wear since I would see no one, but since I will see a lot of people, I thought I'd make somewhat of an effort. Suddenly my door knocked. "Come in." Wanda opened my door. "Trouble picking first day outfit? Want some help?" thank god, my saviour. "Oh my god yes please, I don't know fashion" We both laugh. We spent the next 10 minutes deciding on the 'perfect' first day outfit. We chose,  black, ripped skinny jeans, A loose, beige knitted jumper with a black vest underneath(Similar to picture above). "You look so cute" Wanda squealed. I smiled, "thanks, also thankyou for helping , I owe you one". She gave me a warm smile. "No problem, now lets gets some breakfast" I nodded in agreement and we headed downstairs to the kitchen. 

The smell of bacon and toast filled the room, It made me so hungry. "Morning", Nat, Steve, Sam and Vision created us. I smiled, "Morning". "Y/N, here's your breakfast", my dad handed me a plate, "Thanks dad". I took the plate and sat at the table. "Okay you win" Bucky sat next to me. "I win?" I questioned. "Yeah, I read the book, now I want the next one, I googled, there's others" I laughed. "You can borrow them if you want, but I can't believe you managed to read that it one night, did you even sleep?" He shook his head. "Nope, read a few chapters, got hooked and couldn't put the book down. Now I'm more intrigued into watching the movies." Steve sat down. "What's this for?" I laughed "Harry Potter". Steve raised an eyebrow. "Harry Potter?" I gasped. "Come on not you too" Steve laughed. "Hey, I was frozen for 70 years I have an excuse" He had a good point, "Fair enough, I'll let it slide as long as you watch it at some point", he nodded his head, "Alright, I can agree to that". "What we agreeing too?" My dad joined the table. "Watching Harry Potter" Steve replied. My dad slapped his forehead and groaned loudly. "Y/N please don't annoy them with this, they're awful movies" I scrunched my eyebrows together at him. "They're not, you just don't have taste." He rolled his eyes. "Anyway, kid its time to go to school. We're meeting peter at his apartment, then you're gonna walk together." I nodded my head and headed to my bedroom to get my bag. 

We walked into a small apartment building and up a few flights of stairs. My dad knocked on a door. A woman opened the door with a bright smile, "Morning Tony". My dad smiled, "Morning May, beautiful as ever." Ew gross, is that my dads form of flirting. "Why thankyou, come on in." She gestured us in. "You must be Y/N, I'm Peters Aunt, I'm May", she gave me a warm smile. "Hey, nice to meet you" I gave her a smile. She seemed nice. "Peter hurry up, Y/N and Tony are here", May shouted. "Okay!" Peter shouted back. "Alright kid, I'm going to love you and leave you, I'll see you later, be safe", my dad pulled me into a hug, "I'll be fine dad don't worry", hugging him back. "I'll pick you up later okay", my dad smiled. I nodded and he left. "Hey Y/N, ready to go?" , Peter appeared in the room. "Hey Peter, yeah I am." We made our way to the door. "Bye guys, be safe" May waved us out. 

After a 10 minute walk we arrived at Midtown High School. My nerves were going insane, I think they were overtaking the excitement. As if Peter could read my mind, "Hey, it's going to be okay, don't worry" He gave me a reassuring smile. I nodded my head and we walked onto the grounds. There were students stood around in groups, each group spotting me and whispering, I started to panic. "Peter I don't know if I can do this" I stopped walking. "Hey, look at me". I looked up at him. "You'll be great, they're only looking at you cause you're new, we haven't had a new student in a while" he laughed. "The staring will stop eventually don't worry". I took a deep breathe. "Okay, lets go", and we walked into the building. We walked to Peters locker which mine was conveniently next to, I'm guessing that was my dads doing. I placed some spare stationary and notebooks in my locker as I didn't have any work books yet. "Peter, I got the new Star Wars Lego death star". A voice from behind us called out. "No way dude, how many pieces?" Peter sort of whispered back. "3,803" The voice replied again. "That's so cool", Peter replied. I closed my locker. "Oh right yes, Ned this is Y/N, Y/N this is Ned", Peter said introducing me to the voice. "Hey" I replied. "So you're Tony Stark's daughter." Peter hit Ned's shoulder. "Dude, seriously?" Peter sounded slightly irritated. I shook my head, and laughed. "It's fine". The school bell rung and I headed to my first class.

"Listen up class, we have a new student joining us, Y/N Stark." She turned to me, "You can go sit next to Peter now" I'm guessing that was my dad's doing too. I walked up to Peters table and sat next to him. "Still nervous?" he whispered. "A little" I replied. "Hey, why don't you sit next to me instead of that loser" A voice from in front of us called out. "Shut up Flash" Peter replied. "Wasn't talking to you Parker, was talking to the cutie" Gross, disliked him already. "Ahem" the teacher called out getting our attention. 

The next few lessons went by pretty  quick, I was enjoying it though and I met a few nice people. I walked in the the cafeteria looking for Peter and I spot a familiar person with a hat and glasses on, they noticed that I spotted them and tried to look away. I decided to go to them. "Hi Bucky" I laughed. "How did you notice it was me?", he responded. "Your disguise isn't that great, plus you were watching me and it was off putting." I giggled. "Why are you here anyway?". He looked down. "Why do you think?" I rolled my eyes. "Seriously? He couldn't trust me to be away for one day, who else is here?". He stays quiet. "Forget it, I'm going to go sit with Peter." I spotted Peter's table, and went to sit with him and Ned. "Hey, who were you talking to?" Peter asked as I sat next to him. "Look closer" I whispered, he concentrated on the figure at the end of the cafeteria. He sighed. "Bucky?" He whispered back. I nodded my head. "There's others apparently, but he wouldn't say". I rolled my eyes. "Hey guys what are we talking about." A girl sat with us. "Uhhh nothing Mj, Mj this is Y/N, Y/N this is Mj" Peter spoke out. "Ah the famous Y/N", Mj said. "I'm famous?" I laughed. "You're only the talk of the school", she replied. Great, maybe being Tony Starks daughter had its downsides. I looked down at the table. "Lovely" I replied sarcastically. 

The next few hours of school were a bit of a blur, I was just so mad at my dad getting the Avengers to spy on me, I did occasionally see Nat, Wanda and Steve walk about the school but I just pretended like I didn't see them. The final bell rang for the day and it was time to go home, I'd have to face my dad once I got outside. Me, Peter and Ned started heading towards the exit of the school, it started getting louder and louder of people talking. "What is going on?", Ned asked. Both me and Peter shrugged our shoulders. We managed to make our way through the crowd and out of the school. "Woah, why is the news here, and so many photographers?" Peter called out. There's what? I can't see much as I'm too short, all I could see was the students. "Where's Y/N Stark?" A voice called out, everyone turned to me. Students moved so there was a pathway leading to the news, and people with cameras. "Uh Peter help". Peter Immediately stepped in front of me. "Every exit is covered in photographers, I don't know how you'll get out of here." Ned stated. "I'll take her", a figure landed next to us, it was Sam. "Don't worry I wont drop you" Sam held onto me,  and I held onto him as he flew into the air. We ended up flying back to the compound. As soon as we landed everyone was stood waiting for us. My dad ran up to me, "Are you okay?", I just stared at him. "Leave me alone" I replied, and ran into the compound to my room.

Tony's POV

"What did I do?" I don't see why she was like that. "She knows we were all spying on her" Bucky replied. "What how?" I raised an eyebrow. "She saw me, I didn't tell her. She worked it out for herself." I sighed. "That daughter of mine is too smart, I'll go talk to her". Nat stopped me. "Maybe you should leave her to cool down a minute, she had us spying on her today, her first day at school and she was just bombarded with paparazzi.." she was interrupted. "and Sam could have dropped her" Steve said. "She's not heavy, there was no way I could have dropped her" Sam pointed out. "Ugh fine, I'll leave her to cool down, but Nat can you check up on her, I think she would prefer to talk to you". Nat nodded, "Of course Tony."