Chapter Nineteen

Your POV

I didn't sleep at all so that was great, it was finally 7am and I got ready and headed out to the lounge. "Wow Loki, looking smart." I said as I spotted Loki in a suit. (Picture above). "Thanks." He replied. Thor walked into the room and spotted Loki, "Who are you? And what have you done to my brother." He said patting Loki on the back with a slight chuckle. I sat down at the table leaning on my hands trying to stay awake, why did my body want to sleep now that I have to leave the house. "Morning Doll." Bucky said sitting next to me. "Morning." I said with a yawn. "Someone's still tired." He joked. "I haven't slept." I replied. "Oh." He responded. "So what do the children call me at the school?" He asked. "They'll just call you Mr Hiddleston or Sir." I replied. "Also they're teens not children." I added. "Right, okay." He replied. "No swearing, no violence, treat them like people, no powers, be a teacher." My dad said walking in. "I don't need a second Stark lecture." He said referring to my warnings earlier. "What? It wasn't a lecture, I was giving advice." I said. "Sure okay." He replied sarcastically. "Nice hair cut Loki." Nat said walking in. "Thanks, but I can't take the credit. Y/N did it." He replied. "I didn't know you could cut hair." Bucky said. "I am a woman with many skills." I joked. "Right enough chit chat, Loki needs to head to the school with Bruce, don't kill each other. Bruce keep the big guy inside at all times. The school is aware of our plans so they're expecting you." My dad said. "Barnes, take my daughter to school, while everyone else helps me." My dad added. 

Bruce and Loki got into a car and drove off while me and Bucky got into a separate car. "You alright doll? I know this is a lot to handle." Bucky said starting to drive. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just not particularly thrilled with having to not leave Peter's side, like how am I supposed to explain that to Mj." I replied. "I have no idea, I'm also not thrilled you being near him all day but if it means protecting you I have to risk it." He said a little sheepish. "Aww." I replied. "How well do you think Loki is going to be, with being a teacher?" I asked Bucky. "I'm not sure, he can get quite aggressive so hopefully he keeps that inside." he replied. "I have him as a lesson first so I'll message you at lunch how it goes." I said. "Sounds good." He replied. We pulled up to the school and Peter was stood there. "Aw that means I can't kiss you goodbye." Bucky said. I laughed, "I'll give you an extra one later." I replied. "I'll hold you to that." He replied and I got out the car. "Bye, have a good day." Bucky said. "Byeee." I replied and shut the door and he drove off. 

"Morning Parker." I said walking up to him. "Morning." He replied. "By the way Loki looks very different and it's funny." I replied with a slight laugh. Peter's face relaxed seeing that I was acting normal. "oh yeah? What changed?" Peter asked. "His hair, he's blonde with short hair. It looks good but it's still funny." I said as we walked into school. "Can't wait to see it then." He responded. We walked up to our lockers and Mj and Ned were stood there. Peter quickly walked in front of me and turned to me, stopping us before we got there. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "They know everything." He said. "What?" I replied. "Well Ned has known I'm that other thing since last year so I told him about what's happening, But I told Mj everything too." He said. "Why would you do that, my dad will kill you." I replied. "He kinda told me to do it, since Mj is your best friend." He added. I sighed, "Fine." I replied and walked up to Ned and Mj. "So. You have powers." Mj said quietly. "Yeah." I replied. "I think it's cool." Ned said. "I don't but thanks Ned." I replied. "Obviously it's cool." Mj replied. "Not when you have people after you because of it." I replied. "Oh right yeah, good point." Mj said. "Sorry I didn't tell you, didn't think I should have." I said to Mj, "It's fine I get it." Mj responded giving me a smile. The school bell rung. "Oh my god this is gonna be fun." I said. "Definitely." Peter replied and we started to walk to English. 

We arrived outside the classroom and a bunch of girls were crowded around the door. "What's going?" I asked one of the girls. "There's a new hot English teacher in there." She responded turning back to look through the door window. I turned to Peter and we started laughing, "Who knew he was going to get all the girls." I said. "Okay, anyway who is stood here, is this your lesson?" Mj shouted getting all the girls to stare at her. "No." They said. "Well then scooch, we have this lesson." She replied. The girls made a pathway for us to get in. We walked into the classroom, no one was here yet and Loki was leaning against the teachers desk reading from a book. The book looked familiar. "Is that my book?" I asked him, he looked up. "I borrowed it, hope you don't mind." He replied. I laughed. We sat down at our seats and other students made their way in. After a few minutes later everyone had arrived, we could hear girls whispers everywhere which caused me and Peter to laugh a lot. Ned and Mj didn't really get why we were laughing but they didn't really know Loki. 

"Welcome class, I'm Mr Hiddleston. I'll be your temporary English teacher while your teacher is on maternity leave." He said writing his name on the whiteboard. "I'm aware you were studying Romeo and Juliet, so lets continue where you were left off shall we." He said and started teaching the class. He was doing very well at it and it was scary. "How, just how is he pulling this off?" Peter whispered. "No idea." I replied. Loki was proper getting into this, it was like it was his true calling. Flash raised his hand, I have a feeling this won't end well. "Yes?" Loki said. "How long have you been a teacher for?" He said. "Flash you can't just go around asking teachers that, it's insulting. Also did you not learn anything from what Y/N said yesterday, stay out of other peoples businesses." Mj said. "She only said that cause she doesn't know what's good for her." He replied. "You don't know that either." I replied. "I know one thing.." He said before I cut him off, "You say anything about the guy with the metal arm, and I will punch you." I said. "Someone woke up and chose violence today." Flash said. "Don't tempt me." I replied giving him a glare. "Maybe we should get back to Romeo and Juliet guys." Loki said interrupting us and he continued the class. Pretty impressed he didn't react, at least we sort of helped him from reacting. The class ended and we began to pack up. Loki walked up to us and leant against the table in front of us as students were leaving. "What was that about?" He asked. "Nothing." I replied. "Clearly it wasn't." He said. "Just leave it." I replied. He nodded his head. "You did great Lo.. I mean Mr Hiddleston." Peter said. "Thanks child." Loki replied and Peter groaned, Me, Ned and Mj laughed. "Good luck with your other lessons." We said then left the classroom.

It's now lunch time and I said I'd message Bucky how it went.

*Messages between Y/N and Bucky Barnes*

You: So it turns out Loki is a girl magnet.

Bucky: What do you mean?

You: So as soon as we reached the classroom this morning a group of girls were stood at the door watching him and they didn't even have that lesson.

Bucky: Really?

You: Yep and when the class was all in there we could hear all the girls saying how 'hot' he is. Was rather amusing. 

Bucky: Wow, wasn't expecting that. How was he in the lesson?

You: He was a surprisingly good teacher, it was definitely weird seeing act completely different.

Bucky: That's good, Are you and Peter getting along?

You: Yes, I decided to remain civil, also Mj and Ned know about everything cause my Dad made him do that.

Bucky: At least you don't have to lie to Mj anymore.

You: That's true. 

Bucky: I told Steve today by the way.

You: What did he say?

Bucky: He's happy for us, just be prepared for him to tease you xD

You: Oh lovely xD 

You: I'm gonna finish eating my food, I'll see you later.

Bucky: See you later doll. 

"I can't wait to see what Bruce is like teaching." Peter said. "He's a good teacher." I replied. "Oh yeah I forgot he was your tutor." Peter said. "Wow, someone forgot how we met already." I replied. "What? It was a long time ago." He replied. "Peter... It was 3 months ago." I said. "What?? It feels like so long ago." Peter said in shock, "I know, a lot has happened since then." I replied. "Wait how did you two meet?" Mj asked. "You know the field trip we had at to the museum." Peter said, "Yeah.." she replied. "Bruce took me there, was the first time I had been outside in a while and then I met Peter there, Bruce was terrified of it though since no one knew about me." I said laughing a little. "Really? I could have met you then." Mj said a little disappointed. "Yeah, I'd blame Peter if I was you." I joked. "Will do." She said laughing. "Wow ganging up on me now." Peter said laughing. "So, when are you two going out on your date?" I asked Peter and Mj, "On Saturday." Mj replied. "Aw how sweet." I said.