Chapter Thirty Three

Third Pov

"Where is she?" Bucky asked the team as he ran into the lounge. Everyone looked around confused. "Who?" Sam asked. "Who do you think?" Bucky asked, slightly annoyed. "We have no idea where Pepper is" Sam joked. Bucky rolled his eyes. "What's going on?" Steve asked. "Y/N stole my phone and ran. I don't know where she went, she runs too quick." Bucky announced. Everyone laughed, "Who knew my daughter ran" Tony joked. "Since the serum she always runs" Nat said. "Why does she have your phone?" Sam asked. "I took a picture of her and she didn't like it, and I refused to delete it" Bucky said with a chuckle and everyone laughed. "No idea where she is Barnes" Tony stated. "Well can someone at least call  my number and see if we can hear it ring" Bucky asked. "I'll call it" Steve said and pulled his phone out and called Bucky's phone. The team was quiet for a moment before they heard a ring, the sound came from behind Steve. Everyone turned to see Bucky's phone sat on the back of the sofa. Bucky scrunched his eyebrows together and picked up his phone. He looked through his phone. "She deleted the picture" he stated. "Then where did she go? We never saw her come in" Sam questioned. The team looked at each other, equally as confused. Bucky looked back at his phone and dialled Y/N's number.

*Y/N picked up and Bucky put his phone on speaker*

Y/N - "I see you found your phone"  

Bucky- "Yes, but where are you?" 

Y/N-"My room" 

Bucky-"What? How?" 

Y/N-"Teleported" 

Bucky-"Very funny" 

Y/N-"Wasn't joking"  

Tony-"Y/N did you gain another ability you didn't think you should share with the rest of us?" 

Y/N-"Well hello father and yes, wanted to see how long it would take for you lot to notice. It's taken you a week fyi" 

Tony-Ugh, I'm so close to putting you up for adoption" 

*Y/N hung up*

"Bit rude dad" Y/N said as she appeared behind everyone. Everyone's head turned quickly to see Y/N stood there smiling. Tony rolled his eyes, "What are we supposed to do with you now?" He joked. Y/N shrugged her shoulders. "Y/N training now" Wanda announced. Y/N raised her eyebrow at Wanda. "You know the drill, new ability, more training" Wanda said. "Ugh fine" Y/N groaned and they made their way to the gym. 

Your POV

"I don't quite see what training is required for this one" I stated as we walked into the gym. "Well it's more of a task than training" Wanda replied. I turned to her, she was slightly grinning. "What sneaky task do you want me to do? Because if it gets me in trouble, I'm blaming you" I asked. "Steal Steve's shield. I've been trying for a while but he always catches me. Get the shield, give it to me and we're done" She said. "Really? Why have you been trying to steal his shield?" I asked. "He ate my food" She stated. "Wanda you could have started with that" I replied and teleported to Steve's room. I have never been in his room before so I had no idea where he hid the shield, I just know it's in here. I saw his wardrobe was slightly open, I quietly made my way there and opened the door to be greeted by his shield. As I grabbed it, I heard Steve's voice outside the room. I quickly shut the wardrobe door, leaving it as open as it was before and teleported back to the gym with the shield. "You're lucky, I was almost caught" I stated as I handed Wanda Steve's shield. She laughed. We were then interrupted by Steve shouting. "WHERE'S MY SHIELD?". Wanda quickly threw the shield in the gym's closet. "Quick pretend we were training" She whispered. "Well okay, we could test out how quick I am at teleporting, throw some energy at me and I'll try dodge it" I suggested. "Sounds good actually" She replied. She started throwing some energy at me and I started darting around the room. "My eyes hurt just from watching" A voice distracted us. I looked to see who it was and one of Wanda's balls of energy hit me. "Ah shit" I screeched as I hit the floor. "Y/N!" Wanda shouted as she ran to my side. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah, I'm fine" I said as I sat up. "That was my fault" The voice said again. I looked up to see a girl stood there, I didn't recognise her. "Shuri!" Wanda squealed and ran to her. I slowly got up and walked towards them. "Right. Y/N this is Shuri, King T'Challa's sister" Wanda stated but I was still confused. Wanda noticed I was confused, "You know, back from last year when were all fighting, the guy in the black panther suit" She added. My eyes went wide, "You're telling me I threw a King?!" I slightly shouted and they both laughed. "Wow, wished I could have seen that" Shuri joked. "Why did no one tell me who that was?" I asked. "Too busy fighting" Wanda said and I rolled my eyes. "I think fighting a King was necessary information" I stated and Wanda shrugged her shoulders. 

"Wanda, do you have my shield?" Steve said slightly annoyed as he walked into the gym, interrupting our conversation. "Why would I have your shield?" Wanda asked with a straight face. "Maybe, because you have been trying to steal it for the past month since I ate your chocolate" He replied. I gasped "You ate her chocolate?!" I asked. "Come on Steve. You should know better than to eat other peoples chocolate" I stated. He rolled his eyes. "Where is it?" He asked Wanda again. "I don't have it, when did you last see it?" She asked. "This morning" He replied. "And you have seen me since then and I'm sure you didn't see me go to your room" She replied. "But you did disappear 20 minutes ago to 'train'" He replied. "Well we have been training, and your room is not near the gym" Wanda replied. "That is true, I have been watching them train" Shuri replied. Steve sighed and put his hands on his hips. "I know you have my shield Wanda, I will get it back" He said and walked out the gym. Once he was gone Shuri turned to us, "You do have it right?" She asked. "Oh yeah of course" Wanda replied and we laughed. "I'm guessing you got it." Shuri said turning to me. "Yeah, she made me do her dirty work" I joked. 

- A few hours later-

I walked into the kitchen and Steve was making a sandwich. "So did you manage to find your shield?" I asked as I went into the fridge. He sighed, "Nope, be honest. Did Wanda take it?" He asked. "No she didn't" I replied honestly, technically I wasn't lying since I was the one who took it. I poured my self a drink. "Did you ask Peter? Seems like something he would do. Go through your window and jump out" I suggested. Steve paused for a moment. "I didn't even think about Peter" He replied "Well he has stole your shield before so it wouldn't be the first time" I stated. "Good point, I'll ask him. Thanks Y/N" He said he left the kitchen. I had to fight off the urge to laugh. "What did you do?" Nat said as she walked into the kitchen. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything" I replied. "So you didn't steal Steve's shield?" She asked with a grin. "Why would I steal his shield?" I asked. "Because Wanda asked you too" She replied. I scrunched my eyebrows together. "I heard you guys talking in the gym, gotta admit. Kinda feel left out, I could have distracted Steve" She added. I laughed, "Sorry, wasn't planned" I replied and she laughed.

 "Right I found the best place to hide it" Wanda announced as she and Shuri walked into the kitchen. She noticed Nat was stood there. "Oh Hi Nat, we stole Steve's shield" Wanda stated. "I figured that, I want in" Nat replied. "Knew you were on our side" Wanda replied. "We just need Pepper on our side too, then us ladies will be able to work as a team" Shuri added. "Well I can talk to Pepper, I'm sure she will be on our side" I said. "Perfect go do that now" Nat said as she started pushing me out the kitchen. "Okay okay" I said as I laughed. 

I knocked on Peppers office door. "Come on in" Pepper shouted. I opened the door. "Well hello Y/N, what do I owe this wonderful visit?" She greeted me. I sat on the chair opposite her desk. "Well, Wanda made me steal Steve's shield, so now we have the shield, and Nat and Shuri are also on our side, but we want you on our side too" I replied and she laughed. "An all girls team, sounds good. I'm in" She replied. I smiled, "Great!" I replied. "I actually wanted to talk to you about something, so I'm glad you came by" Pepper said. "What's up?" I asked. "Nothing bad, I've just been planning the wedding and was wondering if you would be one of my bridesmaids" She replied. "Really?" I replied will a big smile, and she nodded. "Yessss" I replied and ran around her desk and gave her a hug. "I can't wait for you to be my step-mum" I stated. "Neither can I" She replied. 

Authors note- Sorry about slow updates, struggling with ideas for this story ♥