Chapter Twenty one

Bucky's POV

I wandered around the party looking for Y/N but I couldn't find her anywhere. I spotted Steve, "Hey, you seen Y/N?" I asked him. Steve looked slightly irritated, "What?" I asked. "She had a little run in with that psycho." He replied referring to my ex girlfriend who showed up unannounced. I sighed, "Shit, what happened?" I asked. "She told Y/N that you two have been together for over a year." He replied. "Does she know your with Y/N?" he asked. I nodded, "I told her earlier when she was touching me at the bar, was rather uncomfortable." I replied. "She went on a walk with Pietro." Steve said. "Thanks." I said. He stopped me before I could leave. "Perhaps you should get her to leave first, and get a restraining order." He said pointing at Anne. "Right, I'll get Tony to get security." I replied, Steve nodded and I headed to Tony. "Barnes." He said taking a sip of his drink. "There's a woman here by the name of Anne Belle, we dated for a few months last year but she's been stalking me ever since, she showed up uninvited and I appreciate it if she left." I said. Tony thought for a moment, "Alright I can do that." He said calling the the security guard. "Please remove that woman from the property and make sure she never comes back." Tony said. Pointing at Anne, the security guard made his way to her. "NO!" she screamed as the security guard starting dragging her, everyone was watching her. "James, I will be back." She shouted towards me, "No you won't" I shouted back. "Thankyou Tony." I said to him, he nodded and headed back into the crowd. "Everything alright?" Sam said walking up to me. "Yeah just dealing with a psycho ex girlfriend, you know the usual." I replied. He laughed. "Fair enough." He replied. 

Your POV

"Thanks for walking with me Pietro" I said as we took a slow walk around the compound. "No problem, you looked panicked so I thought you wouldn't wanna be alone right now." He replied. "Are we walking too slow?" I joked. "Ha ha, just because I run fast doesn't mean I can't walk slow." He replied. I laughed. "So what was going on inside?" Pietro asked. "It's complicated." I replied. "I'm sure I can keep up." He replied. "I can't really talk about it." I replied. "Is this about Bucky?" He asked. "What about him?" I asked. "There was a woman touching him earlier, he looked rather uncomfortable by the way. But there's that whole thing between you two." He said. I just stayed silent. "We don't have to talk about it." He said. "NO! You cannot kick me out!" A screech came from behind us, we turned and saw the woman from earlier. "Well, I guess that proves he was uncomfortable." Pietro said laughing. "Yes I can sweetheart, it's called stalking and harassment and it's not a good colour on you." My dad said walking out watching her being escorted off the property. He spotted us. "What are you kids up to?" He asked. "Just on a walk sir." Pietro replied. "Alright then." He said then turned to go inside, "Alright Barnes what's the rush?" My dad said bumping into Bucky. "Just remembered I needed to tell Pietro something." He lied and ran towards us, my dad went inside. "I'll leave you two." Pietro said to me and left. 

"Hey." I said, and we started walking. "So... crazy ex?" I asked. He sighed, "How did you know?" he asked, "Saw her being dragged out, plus my dad shouted something about stalking and harassment, so just kinda presumed." I said laughing a little. "I am so sorry." Bucky said. I stopped and turned to him, "Your sorry for?" I asked. "For not stopping her from talking to you." He replied. "It's fine." I replied. Bucky put is hand on my chin moved my head so I was looking at him. "It's not fine, but we're okay?" He asked a little panicked. "Of course... James." I said laughing. "I don't know how to feel about you calling me that." He said laughing. I stood on my tiptoes and gave him a kiss. "Everything's okay Bucky, don't worry." I said reassuring him. "God I don't deserve you." He said kissing me again. "Can you guys stop being cute for five seconds or I will throw up." A voice came from above us, it was Nat. She was stood with Steve on the balcony. Steve was laughing "Oh crap." I said. "It's alright, Steve ratted you guys out the moment Bucky told him." She said laughing. "Steve, really come on." Bucky said. "I only told Nat it's fine." He replied. "Don't make me come up there and kick your ass... again." I said to Steve. "Wow this means war." Nat joked. "You don't scare me Y/N." He replied. "Mhm sure." I replied and we all laughed. "Come on doll, let's head back to the party." Bucky said and we head back into the party.