Chapter Thirteen

Your POV

"Hey", I said to Bucky as I got into the car. "Hey doll, did you have a good day?" He said smiling at me. "Yeah it was good, didn't feel sick once.". He started driving, "Good." We got back to the compound and I went to my room and did my homework. I managed to finish my homework but I started to feel weak again. A nap, I'll do that. I managed to make my way to my bed from my desk and closed my eyes. I started to hurt all over, it felt different from before. I sensed it wasn't a cold, which scared me. The pain became unbearable and I screamed out in pain. Bucky ran into my room and saw me called up in a ball on my bed. "What's wrong Y/N, talk to me" he said with worry in his voice. "Hurts all over" was all I could say. He picked me up and ran me to my dad and Bruce's workspace. "Bruce, she's in a lot of pain." Bucky said to Bruce while placing me on the bed. "Okay thankyou Bucky, call Tony." Bucky nodded and left the room. "Where does it hurt Y/N?" Bruce asked me, I screamed, "everywhere" I managed to say. Bruce hooked me up to a machine, and put a needle in my arm that was connected to a tube, the pain slowly started going away. "Better?" Bruce asked. I nodded my head. "You're not going any where, I'm going to check on Bucky to see if he got hold of your dad.

Tony's POV

"It's great to see you Tony it's been a while" Pepper said placing her hand top of mine. We spent what felt like hours talking. "You should come back." I said. "What and be your assistant again?" She said sarcastically, "You were much more than an assistant Pepper, you basically ran the company." She smiled at me, "Why do you want me to come back?" She asked. "I miss you." I said smiling back. "I miss you too Tony. Does Y/N remember me?" I nodded my head, "Of course she does, she misses you too." I could see her thinking "Sure I'll come back, why not?" I had a huge smile. Suddenly my phone rang, "It's Barnes, I'll be back in a minute."

"This better be important Barnes." I said answering the phone. "It's Y/N. She's currently in Bruce's office in huge pain." He replied. "What? Is she okay?" I asked. "Hey Tony, its Bruce. She's okay right now, I gave her some pain relief but it's not looking good." I sighed. "I'll be home soon." I hung up and went back to Pepper. "Everything okay?" She asked. I shook my head,
"Y/N's in a lot of pain." I replied. "Her powers are coming through aren"t they?" She asked, I nodded my head. "She doesn't know does she?" I sighed. "I thought it would be best not to tell her about her mother's job or powers." I stated, "Your going to have to tell her Tony, I know your scared she wont talk to you afterwards, but she's your daughter she'll come around." I sighed, "I know.". "Give me 10 minutes and I'll be done packing and we can get going, sound good?" She said giving me a warm smile. "Sounds good" I replied and she ran into the other room.

Your POV

I took a nap and opened my eyes, Steve was sat in the chair in the corner, he saw I was awake and walked to my side, "You okay?" He asked, I nodded my head "You gave us quite a scare there." He added. "Sorry." I replied "Hey, theres no need to apologise" he pulled me into a side hug. "Your dad's on his way home, Nat made some Pasta, want me to get you some." He asked. "Yes please." He left the room. He returned with a bowl of pasta and a glass of water. "Thankyou", I drank some water and began to eat the Pasta. "No problem." Steve replied. A few hours later and my dad came home. "Hey kid, you doing alright?" He walked to my side. "I'm okay." I replied. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "I brought a friend that I thought could cheer you up." My dad said and Pepper walked in. "Oh my god, Pepper!" I slowly got out the bed and hugged her, she squeezed me tightly. "Oh look how grown up you are." She gave me a smile. "I've missed you, a lot." I said to her. Pepper was there for me after my mom died, she was like a second mom to me. Her and my dad spent alot of time together a few years after my mom died, I could tell my dad loved Pepper but then Pepper moved away. Both me and my dad were sad when she left. "I've missed you a lot kid." She said pulling me into another hug. "I also won't be leaving again, your stuck with me." she said, I squealed with excitement. "Yesss." I said. Both her and my dad laughed.

I wanted to get out the medical room but my dad wanted to keep an eye on me so he took me to the lounge, I sat on the sofa with Bucky. "Sorry" I said to him. Referring to earlier. "You have a habit of apologising when you dont need to apologise." He laughed. "Sorry." I said again, realising I said it again and laughed. "How you feeling doll?"  I sighed, "I'm okay, just confused why this keeps happening to me." I replied. "Well I finally have answers." My dad said as he walked into the room. He sat on the coffee table in front of me. "For this to make sense, I need to tell you about your mom." He said, what was he talking about, why did he have to bring my mom into this? "Tony, is this really necessary?" Bucky randomly said. "Yes it is Barnes." My dad told me how my mom worked for shield and how she had an accident 25 years ago which caused her to gain powers. "Oh wow." I said. "I'm going to tell you about how she passed away now, is that okay?" He asked, I nodded my head. "Maybe she doesn't need to hear it." Bucky added, wait does he know about it. My dad explained how my mom was captured by Hydra and they tried to make her like Bucky but the powers conflicted with the serum which killed her. I froze. "You knew?" I quietly said to Bucky. He nodded his head. "And you we're there?" He nodded his head again. "And you had the audacity to ask me if I knew how she died, when you already knew." I didn't realise but I was shouting. "Calm down Y/N." My dad said. "No why should I, you both kept the truth about my moms death away from me and dad you kept my moms life away from me. I feel like I didn't even know my mom. How can I trust you when you kept everything away from me, my entire life." My dad couldn't say anything. "Just leave me alone." I said and ran out the compound.

I didn't know where to run so I ran through the woods, I had been running for about 10 minutes and some sort of portal appeared in front of me and a man who I recognised stepped out of it. "Y/N stark, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange." Oh yes I remember him now. He's an avenger I hadn't met yet. "I think you should come with me." He added "If your taking me back to my dad, I won't come with you." I replied, he shook his head. "Your dad has informed me of your situation but I won't be bringing you to your dad, I think we should have a talk." I believed him and we walked through the portal.

"So I'm aware that you're gaining powers." He said. "I'm gaining what now?" I replied, guess my dad forgot to mention another thing. "Oh right, your dad forgot to mention that bit, look we should try to see if you've acquired any yet, it's important for you to gain control of them cause if you don't you can cause serious damage." He said. "But what if I don't want powers?" I asked. "I'm afraid that's not an option, now let's see what you've got." After he said that we appeared in an empty room. "Okay so, I need you to create a ball of power." He stated. "How do I do that?" I asked. He made both hands in claw like positions and made them hover next to each other. "Hold your hands like this and imagine a ball of light appear there." He said. I did what he did, and imagined a ball of light appearing. "You know if you want to see it there you should open your eyes." He stated. I opened my eyes and saw a pink ball of light inbetween my hands. (Picture above) It was so pretty. "Woah, it's so pretty." Strange nodded his head, "keep focusing on it and you'll be able to control it, throw it at this dummy." A dummy appeared in the room and I threw the power ball at the dummy and knocked it over. We were practising for hours, I managed to get control over them but Strange said he could sense I had other abilities that havent come through yet. "Y/N you did very well, I reccomend you train with Wanda tomorrow, her abilities are very close to yours." I nodded my head. "Right, I'll send you home." He opened a portal and it was the lounge in the compound "Thankyou strange." He nodded his head and I walked through the portal and I was back in the compound. The portal vanish and everyone was stood there. I just walked past them all and went to my room. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now, especially my Dad and Bucky.