Chapter Fourteen

Your POV

Yesterday felt like it went on for an eternity, I found out way too much information that my brain is struggling to process. First I found out my moms job was completely different to what I thought, then I find out she had powers, then I found out how she died... And then I find out Bucky knew all of this, it somehow hurt me the most. I'm not great when it comes to emotions, and I find a hard time admitting my feelings but I definitely feel something for  Bucky, and it hurts knowing he kept something from me, even though I've shown many times that he can trust me, but he kept the most important piece of information away from me. Maybe I'm just being dramatic, my dad always says I have been since I was little, but this just feels different, I don't know if I can look at him the same. As much as I wanted to stay home and learn more about my powers, I just wanted to get away. I finished getting ready for school and headed to the kitchen. "Morning Y/N." My dad greeted me, I just ignored him and walked to Steve and the end of the kitchen. "Morning Y/N." Steve said with a smile. "Morning, do you think you would be able to take me to school?", definitely didn't want my dad to take me. He looked in my dads direction then back to me, "Sure, you eat your breakfast and we'll get going." He replied. I nodded my head and took a plate of food and went to the table. Great, of course he's already sat at the table. I sat as far away from him as I could, I could sense him watching me. It killed me not sitting near him, but I just need time.

"I clearly won that sis." A voice distracted me from eating. I looked up and saw Wanda and a guy who looked similar to her walked into the lounge. "If you think not being able to move after I knocked you down to the floor, winning, then sure you won." Wanda replied laughing. Wanda spotted me and walked over, "Morning Y/N, heard you got powers. Pretty cool if you ask me." She said, I gave a small laugh. "Yeah, a little scary but I guess it's cool." I replied. "Don't worry you'll get used to them, I'll help train you after school if you want." she said. "Yes please." I said giving her a smile. The guy from before walked towards us. "Wow, who's this?" The guy said referring to me. "Right yes I almost forgot. Pietro, this is Y/N Stark, Y/N this is my twin brother Pietro. He lives here too but he's been elsewhere the past 6 months." I nodded my head and smiled at him, "Very nice to meet you Y/N, I think we will be good friends.", he said smiling back at me. "She'll talk more once you get to know her." Wanda added and laughed. "Alright enough chitchat, let's get you to school Y/N. I won't be able to pick you up after school so who do you want to pick you up." Steve said interrupting us. "I don't mind as long as it's not two certain people." I replied, referring to Bucky and my dad. I heard Bucky cough out of embarrassment. "I can pick her up if you want." Pietro said. "You can't even drive Pietro." Steve replied. "Yes, but remember I run fast. I can physically pick her up and run." He said laughing. "That alright Y/N?", Steve asked. "Uh sure?" I said slightly confused. "Great, I'll see you later Y/N." Pietro said. I could hear Bucky mumbling something under his breath but chose to ignore it.

"Thanks Steve, sorry for being awkward. I just don't want to talk to them two right now." I said as he pulled up to school. "That's alright Y/N, have a good day." He replied and I got out the car. "Where's your boyfriend today huh?" Flash said before I shut the car door. "Shut up Flash." I said. "What is he talking about?" Steve asked raising an  eyebrow. Oh great. "I'll explain later, just to clarify I don't have a boyfriend. Flash is just a dick." I quickly said. "Alright then, also watch your language." I laughed and shut the door and Steve drove off. I started to walk into school, but then I remembered something and stop dead in my tracks. I have powers. Crap. What if I can't control them here. I ran into school and saw Peter at his locker. "Morni-" Peter said, but before he could continue I grabbed his arm and dragged him to an empty classroom. "I don't think Bucky would like this Y/N." he joked referring to Bucky being my fake boyfriend. "Just shut up." I said a little too harshly, Peter looked shocked. "Look, sorry I'm just stressed. You've missed out a lot considering what I'm about to tell you only just happened yesterday." he nodded his head. I explained everything that has happened, excluding the bit where I like Bucky. "Woah." he said. "So you have powers that's cool." He added. "Eh, I don't particularly want them." I replied. "Look, I can control them, but Strange said I may have other abilities and I don't know when they would come in, so just keep an eye out just in case something happens and I don't realise".  He nodded his head and we walked back out into the hallway and back to our lockers.