the new neighbour

This is for Lasheshavetobeblack

Noel's proview

"Liam what are you doing" he was staring out the window for like 20 minutes.

"You have that new neighbour coming, don't you want to know who it is"

"I will bump into them, I don't need to stalk them" I don't know why he cares so much, I think he is just bored. A few weeks ago I  got a new neighbour and I haven't seen them yet.

"Oh look she's here, she's a she, she's pretty"

"That's nice Liam" I say not looking up from my book.

"She looks angry" Liam said "I don't think she can get up the stairs"

"You what?" I ask and get up to see what's going on. Outside there was a girl in a wheel chair looking PISSED. There are a few steps to get to the front door and I don't think she can get up. I role my eyes at Liam's lack of action and went out to help her.

"Um hi, I'm Noel, your new neighbour, do you need some help"

"Oh thanks" she said "I was supposed to have a ramp installed today but who ever was ment to install it never showed up. If you could just help me get to my front door that would be great" I called Liam out to see if he could help me carry her to the front door.

"So what's your name" Liam asked

"(Yn)"

"Lovely name" he says

We got (yn) into her house and she offered to make us a cup of tea as a way of saying thanks.

"So do you mind me asking why you are in a wheelchair?" Liam asks

"Um I'm not going to lie to you I'm a little touchy about it but it's ok, I'll tell you" she took a deep breath "I was attacked by wolves"

I snigerd a little when she said that knowing she was joking but Liam looked shocked.

"Like really? Wolves" he asked not to sure what to say

"HA! No that's just what I say to people because it's more interesting than I was born with this"  (yn) says laughing "when you have a disability people either believe everything you say because they are too scared to question you or they don't believe your even disabled, then they become politicians and cut your benefits." I think she was half joking about that last bit.

We chat forever, (yn) had never heard Oasis so we invited her to one of our shows. I'm happy to have her as a neighbour, she's smart, pretty and fucking funny.

"Well I guess I will bump into you again soon" I say on the way out.

"I hope we do" (yn) says

"If you ever get stuck again, you could always come round to mine" I tell her making her blush.

Ok so real quick I don't know if I like this or not, this was my first ever request so I have a lot to learn. Also, and this is just in my experience of having a disability, although mine isn't physical like the character i feel like a lot of the shit I wrote rings true for me anyway. Thanks all