i still love you

Ian's pov

I was lying in my cell, staring up at the sealing like I do every day. There's nothing else to do
"Brown" a gard shouted, I sliverd out if bed he handed me a box with card attached, I climbed back into the bed and began to open the box.
It was really well wrapped and you could tell someone had taken alot of care, when I opened it I saw it was a box of Maltesers no it couldn't be John got you a box of Maltesers every Christmas but you hadn't spoken since the roses. He left to form his own band and left you with nothing and since then you two don't talk. You begin to open the card now you hands shaking. Why an I getting so upset you open the card, it had a little penguin on the front and when you looked inside your hopes and fears were confirmed.
Dear Ian
I still love you
John
I just stared at the card
I still love you
You repeat in your head
I still love you
The more you looked at it  the more emotional i felt yourself getting, i turn to face the wall so no one sees the tears fall down. I curl up into a ball and put my knees up to my chest. I had convinced yourself John was the baddie and although you missed him he left you. He didn't need you. But now he loves you and you love him, he was always the brother you never had. He always got on with (yn) which was good. Good god I miss (yn) I love her so much. She always knew how to carm me down. When the Roses first split I moved in with her and when ever I was feeling sad or scared adout it she would let me rest my head on her chest, she would then rap one arm around me and would play with my hair with the other. I miss that so much in. It's hard to be vulnerable in front of people but I trust her to take care of me when I'm like this.
Right now she would probably be telling me to write John back, I know she misses him but it's not like they can talk when she is going out with me so she always lies.
I'm still trying to keep quiet but I feel like I'm choking on the tears. I miss (yn) and John so much, I miss having someone to cry too and someone being there to take care of me when I'm scared or sad. The tear rolling down my face are beginning to stinging but this does not change the fact that I'm alone. I just let them fall knowing there was nothing I could  do.

Time skip to when Ian's leaving prison

(Yn) was waiting for me outside as I collected my clothes and things. I couldn't wait to see her since that night with John's letter, I mean I missed her before but now I feel like I am missing a part of myself. I need her to run her hand through my hair, to feel the warmth radiating off her but most of all I just need to talk to her.
I walked out the the prison, with all my stuff. (Yn) was standing by the car. God she was so beautiful, I missed her hair, I missed her eyes, her smile, her shape.
"Ian" she came running over raped her arms around me I wanted to hug her back but I was still carrying my thing.
"Oh baby let me take
that" she took the the box then grabbed my hand and took me to the car. We chatted the whole way home, when we did get home I asked her what to do adout John.
"(Yn), can we talk" I could already feel tears swelling up in my eyes
"Oh Ian, what is it" I looked down at my feet
"John sent me a letter, he said he-he said he still loves me. I dont know what to do, should I write back should I block him out?" I wasn't crying yet which is good. (Yn) still did her thing though and she put her hand in my hair and I rested my head on your shoulder and clang on to her like how a child might hold onto a teddy bear and let it all out. "I missed you so much, I needed you there to tell me what to do, I love John but I'm still mad"
"Ian it's ok" She stroked my hair "you can tell me anything"
I was crying now but gently.
"I want to write him back" I had had alot of time to think about this, I just needed her with me.
She got me a pen and paper and we wrote it together
"(Yn) I love you so much"
"Oh ian, I love you too"

This one took long to write. And I don't really like it but oh well, I'm thinking on doing a Reni one next which will be nice. Also I am VERY fucking dyslexic so if I ever spell something wrong and you get confused don't be afraid to point it out, I know I can't write Xx