cat callers pt2

"(yn) do you remember before we left I was talking to myself in the mirror"
"Yeah" you answered
"It was ment for you"

I wasn't sure what to say.
Me and Liam were best friends and have been for years. Although I took the piss he was a looker and he treated you differently than most other men. He took me seriously, laughed at my jokes and was one of the only people I felt I could talk to about things. I always fancied him a little but never thought he would feel the same way. You and Liam were very similar and one of the things you had in common was your lack of commitment, since your abusive ex you had kinda given up on men but Liam was different and you couldn't break his heart.
"Its ok (yn) if you don't like me back, you know what it was silly of me"
"No Liam, I do..."
"Its ok, honestly, you know what, I think we're running out of milk, I'll go get some" and with that Liam was out the door. Bless him, you ran out the house to go find him. You didn't have to look far though, he was sat on your doorstep. His head in his hands.
"Liam" you sat down next to him and put your arm around him "I do like you, i have liked you forever but never thought you saw me liked that."
"Really?" He asked looking up at you. You nodded and cupped his cheeks. He had a tear threatening to fall which you quickly wiped away with your thumb and kissed his forehead.
"Ofcourse I fancied you" this made Liam smile "let's go back inside (yn)"
"Ok Liam" he picked you up, bridal style, which took you by surprise and carried you back into your house.
The two of you collapsed on the softer
"Hay seeing as you like beating the shit out of people now, our first date could be joining boxing" this made you laugh.
"Sounds good."
Liam still had a silly grin on his face.
"What?" you asked
"Noel is going to be so jealous"

Ok so this one was a bit soppy, sorry I just couldn't help myself. I have a good idea for another Liam Gallagher one but I also realised that I haven't done a Stone Rose's one yet so I will be writing more very soon Xx