picnics

"Reni when can I open my eyes"
"When the surprise is ready"
You had had a really shit week. Yesterday you were ment to go on a date with some fela which you were really excited for. He had alot more money than you but that was ok, he was nice. He had book the two of you into a fancy restaurant and offered to pay for everything. Which was handy because if you were to split the bill you would have to take out a mortgage. Anyway the evening it self was fine it all went pare shaped when he took you home, you let him into your house and the two of you started to make out. It didn't feel right so you pulled away and told him, he told said there was a word for girls like you who lead men on, he told you the words as well, slut and gold digger. Just in case you didn't understand what he ment. Anyway you and Reni lived together and you had told him you might have someone round so when you didn't he asked you what happened. You didn't want to talk about it so you just told him it was kinda shit and went to bed. I think this surprise was this way of cheering you up.

"Ok you can open your eyes now" Reni said when you opened them you saw a perfect picnic set up with all your favourite foods except it was inside in the middle of you living room.
"Reni" you looked up at him "what is this"
"Well I know your date didn't end well and you were looking forward to it so I did this to try and make you feel better. I was going to do it outside but It was raining and-"
"Oh shut up Reni, it's perfect" you jumped up and wrap your arms around him. When you let go you looked up at him, he had gone red so just to embarrassed him a little more you got on your tip-toes and kissed him on the cheek. It worked which made you giggle. You grab his hand and pull him down next to you.
"What should I try first?" You ask him
"I have sandwiches and I made a cake myself" Reni said
"Oh Reni, you didn't have to do all this"
He just smiled and shrugged
"You deserve something nice"

The two of you started chatting about the band
"So" you say "fuck, marry kill. John, Ian, Mani"
"Hmm" Reni thought
"I would fuck John and marry...  Mani and kill... not Ian, I'd hug Ian."
This made you laugh
"Why would you fuck John? You didn't hesitate at all" you asked
"Have you seen his eyes, he's so cute"
"Aww, he does have nice eyes eyes"
"Ok (yn) your turn, same people"
"Well I would marry-"
Before you could answer there was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it" Reni said and got up to check the door.
When you opened it you heard a familiar voice.

Reni's proview

When I opened the door a tall man stood in front of me and let
"Dose (yn) live here?"
"Um yes"
"Is she in but-"
He walked in not letting you finish and went to hang his coat up.
"Um what are you doing"
He looked at you and rolled his eyes.
"Look, me and (yn) had a bit of a disagreement and  if you must know I have came here to apologise and take her out"
"Oh, well here's the thing we were kinda in the middle of something"
"What" he said sort of half laughing
"Well she was a bit upset about last night so I surprised her-"
He stopped paying attention and walked off and poked his head around the wall to see (yn) sat on the floor on.
"Aww that's cute, what is it like a picnic, sweet, look mate your Reni right?"
"Um yes"
"Look Reni, (yn) told me all adout you, you seem nice and I can tell you like her and I can't say I blame you but she's not interested, she somtimes talks about you but never romantically, maybe you should just go out for a walk or something and let us talk. If you do like her then you would give us this space, I have cash, i could take care of her. She would never have to worry about work or paying the rent. She would be happy"
I was going to say something to defend myself but stopped. She was really excited for this date and I know she really liked him. Me and (yn) have been best friends for years now, and no matter how much I wanted something to happen nothing ever has. I look down at the floor and begin to shuffle towards my coat.
"Thanks mate" he says to me.

(Yn) proview
I heard the door open and closed,
"Reni who was it"
"Surprise," it wasn't Reni, it was Darren from the night before.
"Oh what do you want?"
I asked, I wanted to get straight to the point, I was having a nice time with Reni and I didn't need this.
"I came to apologise" he explained coming down to sit next to me "I was wrong to have called you those childish names, I hope I you can forgive me"
"Ok fine I forgive you can leave now." I was trying to be stern but his ego was to big.
"Hay hay, baby, your little friend left us, that little crush he had on you was quite cute" he put his hand on your thigh "we have all the time in the world, I suggest we we carry on from where we left off" he moved his hand up my thigh and trased the lining of my knickers.
"Oh fuck off, you perv!" You shout and ran out the door. It was still raining quite heavily but that wasn't important. Reni once told you he always went to the sea side when he needed space to think. So you didn't wait to think, you ran as fast as you could down to the beach. The beach was quit big and everything was grey, rainy and foggy.
"Reni!" You shout out "Reni! Please" you call out but there was no answer. It took what felt like forever calling his name and you consider giving up until,
"(Yn)"
"Reni!"
You heard him and came running to where the sound was coming from. He was sat on a bench looking into the sea. You sat down next to him and looked at your feet.
"I'm sorry" you said
"What for?" He asked looking at you.
"For letting him speak to you like that, for being the reason I get out of bed in the mornings and never telling you how much you mean to me" you had tears in your eyes.
"Come here" Reni said and he rapped his arms around you.
"Its ok you don't need to apologise" He said stroking your hair
"No, no it's not." You say "Reni I love you, i really do."
"Really" he looked at you his eyes hopeful
"How could I not, you the kindes, sweetest person I've ever met and not to mention your devilishly good looking"
He just looked at you bewildered but smiled. He then proceeded to push some of the hire out your and kissed you gently. He pulled away and looked into your eyes.
"Did you really mean all of that?" Reni asked
"Ofcourse" you said stroking his cheeks "Reni I love you"

So my school closed on Friday and and I have no work to do cuz they cancelled my GCSEs which I'm chuffed about as I did fuck all revision so I might actually pass now. Anyway my point was I have alot more time so I will probably, definitely, be writing more.
Also another thing knickers might be my new favourite word like I think it's so cute but I don't know if i have ever said it since i was 6.