John is cute

Ok so I was looking back at this book and noticed it had quite a lot of reads and I went into edits and I found loads of Drafts years back and this is one of them I'm thinking now about publishing them idk I thought it would be quite nice so I hope you enjoy.

John was the shy one in the roses it was months before we really connected. Now all we ever do is talk and live in each other's pockets. Which is hard sometimes but at the end of the day I wouldn't have it any other way.

I've just been out on a girls night out and got really really drunk.

When I got home John was waiting for me.
"John you waited for me" I slurred
"Um yeah I wanted to know how it went" he said smiling
"I told Jenna that I bet you are a really generous lover" I said laughing and John went really red "But" I carried on "I told her that- that she can't have you"
"Why?" John asked
"Because your mine" I told him and he smiled sweetly.
"I think you need to go to bed" he told me "we can talk more tomorrow" he said and had to pretty much had to drag me.
"Go to bed" he told me and put the covers over me and I lent up and whispered in his ear.
"I love you John, more than a friend. I really love you and Ian says you love me too" I told him drunkenly before blacking out.

The next morning I couldn't remember anything at all about last night but when I went down stairs John was making breakfast.
"Good morning (yn)" John said cheerfully "I thought I would make us breakfast and I got you some flowers" I was really flattered
"Wow John what's all this for?" I ask a little hung over
"There for what you said last night" he informed me
"Oh go on what did I say last night?" I ask him, I probably did something really stupid or broke something
"Do you not remember what you said?" John asks and I shake my head
"What did I say last night"
And john looked at the ground
"You, um, you said quite a lot-"
"John try not to worry about it," I interrupted "what ever I said I probably didn't mean it-"
"You said you loved me!" John said now looking right at me.

"Oh" I said taken a back and tried to think back to last night.

"So, you didn't mean it" John said

I took a deep breath "Well I was hoping when I told you I wouldn't be black out drunk, it would be on a romantic boat trip or something but I guess last night was as good a time as any. I do love you John, I have forever now but I just never knew when to tell you."

John smiled at me "it wasn't quite love at first sight but it wasn't far off. Do you remember during that press conference when you made me belly laugh. I hate press conferences, I just try and keep my head down and get through it and hope no one asks me a question but when I saw you dicking about in the corner of my eye I just lost it. I was so embarrassed but I realised that was the most I had laughed since the early days of the band."

"Aww John..." I said and walked up to him and put my arms on his shoulders and kissed him and he kissed me back. Our first kiss!!!

"Do I taste of yesterday's drinks?" I asked a little embarrassed.

"A little but that hasn't changed my feelings." He says and I fall about laughing.