Lucy left the sky

TRIGGER WARNING: drug overdose and suicide

My vision blurred, all the colours separated and my blue was left behind. My world became a David Hackney painting it was beautiful but not permanent I knew my paradise would be washed away in a few hours. Nothing could hurt me everything was faded away into the background and I was well and truly in myself my mind, my body, my surroundings were my own I had full control. At the same time, I was at the mercy of my own visions, completely unaware of the world around me. What I felt was pure bliss, I could see around corners but not a straight line. Everything was made of silk and satins I was a king around my finery; strong, confidence, put together. I was warm I felt like someone had there arms around me, there breath on my neck, there hand in my hair, a kiss on my forehead, I felt loved. All I ever wanted was love and acceptance and I had it here in this technicolor heaven. I wanted to stay in this world more than anything, this is the only time I ever feel good, I can't leave, I won't leave. A gray scale world is so dark all I want is to see the light. I'm not ever coming down.

John's pov

"Yn, are you ok?"

No reply

"Yn?"

She wasn't waking up. I crawled over to her and rolled her over. Her face was white, her lips were blue this wasn't good. This, this is really bad.

"Yn wake up! Please you need to wake up!" I called the ambulance but it was too late she had gone. I lost her. When she left my world got a lot darker. I lost a sparkle. I can't stop thinking about her, I miss her so much. When I lost her I must have cried for a month straight. I'll never be the same again. When the life left her eyes it left mine too.

So this was a different to what I normally do but I was just in a very bad mood and I wanted to write something psychedelic I didn't really plan on making it this dark but whoops. I'm not spell checking this so sorry if this is impossible to read.