cat callers

"You look incredible. You are the like an angel on earth, I can't get you out of my head. Your silhouette, your deep blue eyes, your smile. I don't deserve you. I stay up at night thinking of you dreaming of you. I know I see a few girls but they are nothing compared to you. I love you." Liam said just above a whisper.

"Liam are you still looking in the mirror, hurry up you don't want to make me late" you shout. You and Liam are going to see the stone Rose's today he was getting ready but saw himself in the mirror and well got stuck. "One more second (yn)" he shouts.
"I swear to god if you don't come down soon I will come in and drag you out" You had wanted to see the stone roses for ever and Liam was not going to fuck this up.
"Ok I'm ready" Liam came out he was wearing what he normal wore except this time he had a stone Rose's bucket hat.
"Ok come on then" you grabbed his hand and ran out the house.
On your way to the gig two guys started shouting at you from across the street. Normally people wouldn't do it if you were with Liam but I suppose they were just cocker than most. When Liam heard he went to turn around to talk to them but you pulled him away.
"Don't speak to them just walk on and forget it"
"Does this happen often?"
"Yeah I suppose..."
"Well you should do something adout it, you can't let people talk at you like that."
"I'm not you Liam I can't just go and beat them up. Besides I'm in way too much of a good mood to let it get to me"
The two of you made it to the gig safe and sound and had a fantastic time. The music and atmosphere of the whole thing was just how you dreamed it to be.
On your way home however one of the two guys was still there and proceeded to shout. Before you even had time to roll your eyes Liam had stormed over there and punched him right on the nose. "Don't you ever speak to my friend like that ever again. She is way to smart, funny and good looking for a twat like you so don't even try"
Aww you thought he cares. You went over to go thank him but the second guy beat you to him. He grabbed Liam while the other fela got up and started punching and kicking him. You dont know what made you do it but you ran up the the fela holding Liam and kicked him in the balls. You grabbed Liam hand and the two of you ran off.

"That was so fun, we should beat the more shit out of people" you said slightly out of breath.
"Thanks" Liam said "I'm not really as good at fighting as I sometimes might make out"
"Its ok, thanks for punching him on the nose. It was really sweet"
Liam smiled and a comfortable silent fell over you two
"(yn) do you remember before we left I was talking to myself in the mirror"
"Yeah" you answered
"It was ment for you"

Wow so that was an improvement on the first one. I actually like this one might evan do a part two