killing John

Ok so this is inspired by Killing Eve which is you haven't seen, you should but its about an assassin, Villanelle  and a secret agent, Eve, Eve is tasked with hunting down Villanelle but they become obsessed with each other and fall in love. This is inspired by my favourite episode Villanelle brakes into Eves house and they kind of have a date. It's very funny, very sexy and now I'm going to ruin it.

Anyway in this John is Eve and you are the assassin.

John's pov

It was raining outside and I can hear thunder, everyone had gone out but I didn't fancy getting wet or shocked by lightning so I stayed indoors. I normally quite liked having the house to myself but this time something wasn't right. I just had this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.
I started to clean the dining room just to give me something to think about but then I herd something come from the living room. The TV was on. I went over to the draws and grabbed a knife and then over the door and peeked through the gap, the lights were off but I could see the light from the TV. I took a deep breath and went in but as soon as I saw who was there I dropped the knife. Shit what is she doing in my house.

"John hi" (yn) smiled, she was sat on the sofa, with her feet up waching A Hard Days Night.

"W-what are you doing here? How did you get in?" Was all I managed to say.

"I'm here because I've had a long week and I wanted to wach a movie" she said gesturing to the TV "and you keep your keys under the door mat. It was easy to get in. You want to sit down?" She said then went back to waching her movie. I looked towards the door.

"John don't run" she told me but as quick as I could I sprinted out the room.  I wasn't sure what I was doing. I ran up into the bathroom and locked the door and got behind the shower curtain.  I herd foot steps coming up the stairs, (yn) tried the door and my heart was in my throat. When she couldn't get the door open she kicked it down came in and pulled away the shower curtain with a very tired look on her face.

"John, I'm not here to hurt you. Let's just talk"  she took her hand out to take mine but I fell back accidentally switching on the shower getting absolutely drenched.

"God John, you cluts" she said smiling a little "do you want to wach the movie now?" She asked and I nodded she took my hand and pulled me up. We went back down stairs before I went into the living room (yn) jumped infront of me and picked up the knife I dropped and gave it back to me.

"I don't want you to step on this. Also you can keep hold of it if it makes you feel better" I took the knife from her just to help my nerves and we sat down and we started to wach the TV. "John your soaking, you should really get out of those clothes" she went out the room and came back with a dressing gown for me. It is scary she knows where we keep them. She looks away as I get changed out my clothes.

"(Yn) why are you really here" I ask. I have known (yn) for years before she was an assassin, I obviously don't like that she is an assassin, she did it for the money. I still like her though, I know its bad but I just do, I don't know why.

"I don't want to hurt people anymore" she told "I don't want to do this for the rest of my life, if I stop now I'll just be disposed of. John your the only one who excepts me and knows me. I was hoping I could stay with you. Just for a bit."

"I," I wasn't sure what to tell her. I don't want anything to happen to her but living with an ex assassin. "What would the other Roses think?"

"We don't need to tell them. I'll just be another normal person"

"I don't know-"

"Come on John your my last chance" she put her hand on mine, I have never known if she was lying or not in the past but the way she was looking at me now, I trust her.