Art

You and John had always had an interest in art. He was incredible at it, it was his passion, he might  evan like it more than he likes guitar. You adored his work it had texters, it was so freeing and abstract. This time John had asked you to help him.
You put on a boiler suit, to keep paint off you and headed down to meet him. He was wearing a matching suit and smiled when he saw you.
"Hay (yn) are you ready to get started, I was thinking we could do a layer of blue then I wanted to make a woman's silhouette."
"That sounds fantastic"
The two of you got to work making a layer of different shades of blue. After a while you had a good idea. You came up behind John with your paint brush and covered his back in paint.
"(Yn) what the? Your so fucking childish"
You were to busy laughing to notice him grabbing a tin of paint and throwing it all over you.
"JOHN!" You cried "I can't believe you did that"
"What? you did it to me first" he said laughing. You too were laughing now, seeing John laugh made you laugh more.

"Come here" John said "I think I got some on your face" he placed his hand on your cheek and stroked it with his thumb. He looked right into your eyes and the two of you began to lean. You thought, hoped you were going to kiss. You and John had a very will they won't they relationship. You had always kinda liked each other but he was always in a relationship when you were single and vice versa. Anyway the two of you were about to kiss when Ian walked in "wow, what's going on here"
"NOTHING" you and John shouted at the same time. Ian could be such a child somtimes and would definitely tease the two of you about this.
"I just had paint on my face and John was getting it off for me."
"Was he getting it off you with his tongue?"
"Oh shut it" John said rolling his eyes.
"Ok fine, I believe you (yn) can I speak to you?" Ian asked you went out the room.

"So were you two going to kiss?" Ian asked, you don't have many girl friends who you can chat about boys with so Ian is filling that gap for you.
"Well we were, I think, until you interrupted us."
"Oh sorry about that"
"Its ok, I just wish something will happen soon"
"It will, he really likes you I can tell. He never stopped talking about you when your not around and gets really excited and nervous when he finds out you're coming."
"Aww thanks Ian"

You go back into the studio.
"What did Ian want"
"Oh nothing, don't worry about it"
"Oh ok, do you want to make a start on the woman?"
"Alright."
John got started on the outline.
"God" John said,
"What is it?"
"I can't get the shape right"
"Do you have a reference"
"No"
"Do you want me to help, I have a bikini upstairs, I could model."
"That would be great, I mean you don't have to if you don't want to, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable"
"No no, its fine, it's not like I'm getting completely naked"
"Ok thanks"
You went up and put the bikini on, then put the boiler suit back on and went back down to meet John. You took the boiler suit off and John went red.
"John, if you feel uncomfortable I can put the suit back on"
"No, no it's ok, its just strange seeing you like this."
"Ok" you giggled. You didn't mind John seeing you like this. You had accidentally walked in on him in the shower so this was nothing.
John started drawing and the two of you started chatting.
"You have a lovely body, you know" As soon as he said it he went red. Which made you giggle.
"God. Sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud. God. That's so embarrassing. I'm so embarrassing."
"John don't worry. You know you are kind of cute when you're embarrassed."
This made John go even reder
"Um (yn), I need to tell you something. Something important. I-I"
He took a deep breath "I really love, I love your art. Its really good and we should do this again." He finished.
"Oh god John" you got up and walked over to him and kissed him gently on the lips. When he realized what was going on he the kiss deepened until you pulled away.
"Say it John" you looked him straight in the and stroked his cheek "say it"
"I love you, I love you (yn)"
"I love you too, John"

Wow I think that one actually went alright.