Killing John (part 2)

It has been 10 years give or take since I last saw (yn). I got famous then left the Roses. I got married but then she left me. I need to get my head clear, get away from it all. That's why I'm here on holiday in Mexico on my own in the middle of nowhere. Its nice here but my head still feels as cluttered as it did in England. I go into this small cafe near my hotel just to grab a drink.

"Hi sir, can I take your order"

"Oh yes, can I just have this" I point to something on the menu and look up at OH SHIT IT'S (YN). Her hair was a different colour now and she had a new tattoo on her neck but it was definitely her. She wasn't dressed like herself at all back in the day she had the most incredible outfits evey time you saw her she was wearing something new but unique. Now she was wearing a little, pink, tired, looking mini dress with an apron covered in bages.

"And will that be all?" She asked

"(Yn)?" I asked

"I don't know who that is, sir. My name is María Rose," She then points to her name bage. "Will that be all?"

"Oh yes that will be all." She walked away that was so her. I don't know who María Rose is but it's not her she's (yn). I wait for my coffee to be made. What do I do. That was her. I want to say hi, is that even legal, what if she has a new better life without me? A husband maybe some kids a whole family, she might not want to talk to me. I still have to try.

When (yn) comes back with my coffee I didn't just want her to walk away. "Oh I'm sorry I'm sure I ordered the tea." I tell her.

"Are you sure you didn't ordered the coffee, sir?" She asked, God it feels wired having her call me sir. There is no way she is happy with that either though, she hates most people no way would she call people sir  before.

"I'm sure I ordered the tea." I lied I just want her to come back.

"Ok what ever you say, sir." She took my coffee, clearly annoyed, and went off to change it. OK so if I know (yn) I know the best way to get her to brake character is to annoy her. Annoy her out of character. She came back with the hot water, mug and tiny jug of milk.

"So here's the thing" I start "normally when I order something from a cafe I don't expect to make it myself. I definitely don't expect to be brought some DIY kit." I fell like such a dick saying that but I need to annoy her.

"Well we do this so you can decide how strong or weak you want your tea-"

"I don't care, make my tea"

"OK, I'll make your tea for you"

"OK, I'll make your tea for you. WHO?I asked and she took a deep breath, clenchedher fists then relaxed.

"Sirrr" she said then (yn) sat down infront of me and started to make the tea. Wow she is handling this well, for her, I don't know how much of a dick I can be. I try and stay in the cafe as long as possible. Until it began to get dark, I just ordered drink after drink. I know (yn) shift should be ending soon so I'm going to have to try one last thing I really didn't want to do. When (yn) came over to deliver my last drink I took her hand and asked her.

"So baby girl when dose your shift end?" EWWWWW! I can't believe that came out my mouth, yuck, no never again. (Yn) jaw dropped to the floor and her face turned so red. She grabbed my rist and pulled me closer and whispered in my ear.

"I like you a lot John but you shouldn't go out of your way to piss me off or I'll make you regret it." She pulled away and stared at me confusion.

"Why are you smiling like that?" she asked me. I had the biggest smile on my face, I just did it she broke character. I've finally found her.

"It's you" I say still smiling like an idiot.