𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

HARLOW OPENED THE DOOR to her dorm room

HARLOW OPENED THE DOOR to her dorm room. pansy and daphne were sitting on their beds, they turned to look at her when they heard the door open.

"look who it is," daphne said.

"hey," she greeted.

"so where were you last night?" pansy asked.

"we got back late and you weren't here." daphne told her.

"whose the boy? anthony?" daphne gasped, "did you and anthony finally do it?"

"what? no gross!" harlow shook her head, "never with anthony."

"so? where were you?" inquired pansy.

"cedric's."

pansy and daphne gasped, "no way!"

"you owe me five galleons." daphne said to pansy.

pansy threw her head back and groaned, pulling out the five galleons from her back pocket and handing it to her.

"so," pansy smirked and held out her hands apart about the size of a soda can. harlow gave her a confused look. "oh my god, it was bigger?" she extended her hands out more.

"what?" harlow realized what she meant and blushed in embarrassment, "no! it wasn't like that."

"than what was it like?" daphne asked.

harlow sighed, "remember that argument we had?" pansy and daphne both nodded in unison, eyes fixated on harlow who was pacing, she came to a stop and looked at them, "i just wanted to apologize."

pansy squinted, "i don't believe it."

"you guys didn't do anything?" asked daphne, "like at all?"

harlow laughed, "no."

pansy turned to daphne, "you owe me my five galleons back."

"fine." daphne sighed and picked up the five galleons, giving it back to pansy.

"you guys are so weird." harlow grinned.

"did you guys at least sleep in the same bed? did he at least try to do something?"

harlow thought back to last night, how she'd accidentally fallen asleep on top of his bare chest. she realized how safe she felt with him, how the rest of the world seemed to fade away when she was with him. she shook her head, "nope and nothing ever will, i told you guys were just friends. we'll always be just friends."