𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

TWO WEEKS

TWO WEEKS. HARLOW THOUGHT two weeks since she and draco had fought. she had spent the last two weeks helping around hogwarts because of her momentary lapse of judgement. the teachers had told her that they needed time to decide further punishment.

harlow sat in dumbledore's office, tapping her foot impatiently. "so is it decided?"

"yes, miss potter's it's decided." dumbledore replied dryly, pacing around the room.

she crossed her arms, "so? what's the verdict? am i expelled or not?"

"no, you are not expelled." he said, harlow smiled widely before he began speaking again, "but we have arranged for you to talk to someone, a counselor."

her smile dropped automatically, "it took you two weeks to decide to send me to a shrink?"

a voice came from behind her, "taken the seriousness of your actions, i think this is more than generous."

she turned around to see snape in the back corner of the room, "it's not my fault." she stated, "draco provoked me."

"that is no accuse, miss potter." dumbledore spoke

harlow turned back to him, "i suppose." she paused, "are we done? i have a dance to get ready for."

ϟ

harlow rushed into her dorm room closing the door behind her. she looked over at pansy, standing looking in a mirror. her short brown hair had curlers in and she was doing her makeup. on the other side of the room daphne was at her vanity, a curling iron in her hand, her hair was almost all curled.

pansy stopped doing her mascara and turned to her, "what took you so long?"

"doesn't matter, daph are you still doing my hair?" she asked.

daphne nodded and took her curling iron out of her newly curled hair, she stood up and pointed to her vanity seat, "sit."

harlow walked over to her vanity and sat down, as daphne began curling her hair pansy began to speak, "did dumbledore tell you if you're expelled or not?"

"yeah, i'm not expelled, but i have to go to a shrink." harlow explained.

daphne laughed, "as if you'll ever do something a therapist tells you, you're too stubborn."

harlow furrowed her eyebrows, "not true."

pansy smiled, "so true."