𝐓𝐖𝐎

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU mean they're here?" harlow asked

"nevermind that, just get your things together and come to my room." said harry.

harry opened and closed the door quietly, and went back upstairs, leaving harlow alone. she put her cat, noir in her cage, and quickly threw all of her things into her trunk. she left the cupboard under the stairs, and tip toed her way up to harry's room, trying her best not to make any noise as to not wake up her aunt and uncle.

harlow twisted the knob on harry's door and it opened with a creek. she closed it, locking it behind her. she looked to harry's bar-covered window on the side of the room. outside of the window, was a floating blue car. in the car we're three ginger-haired boys.

"took you long enough," teased fred.

harlow smiled at the amber haired boy, "well what do you guys supposed we do about that." she said, reaching out her arm to point to the bars that covered harry's window

"don't doubt us harlow," said george.

ron pulled out a curved hook that was attached to the car and clipped it to the bars, "you two better stand back, let's go!"

ron's brothers obeyed his orders and drove off a few feet at full speed. the bars came off with a large bang as they hit the ground. the weasley boys backed the car up so the trunk of the car was nearest to the opened window. fred popped the trunk open.

harlow heard voices coming from the hall, she quickly packed her and her brothers trunk in the back of the car and closed the trunk as she finished loading them in.

"go, go, go, go!" george shouted at his brother.

fred quickly turned the car around so that the side door was closest to the window. harry handed noir and hedwig to ron who put them in the car.

"ladies first," fred said, nodding his head welcomingly.

harlow climbed into the back on the car, as she did so her aunt, uncle, and cousin came bursting through the door.

"petunia, they're escaping!" yelled uncle vernon, rushing to the window to stop harry from leaving.

harry tried to jump into the back of the car, while he was just about to go in uncle vernon grabbed his foot. harlow and ron grabbed onto harry's arms making sure he was secure.

"come here!" uncle vernon shouted, still wrestling for harry's foot

"let go of me!" harry yelled back, trying to shake uncle vernon's hand off of his leg.

"oh no, boy! nor you, your sister, or that bloody pigeon are going anywhere!" argued uncle vernon, the distance between the car and the window grew greater as uncle vernon's grip grew weaker.

"drive!" commanded ron. fred stepped on the gas sending uncle vernon out of the window.

harlow pulled harry in the car, harry shut the car door behind him. they five laughed at uncle vernon struggling to get back up. fred began driving off into the sky.