𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

WITH THE ARRIVAL OF spring, the days seemed to all blend together

WITH THE ARRIVAL OF spring, the days seemed to all blend together. the snow and the cold were long gone, yet the memories that occupied winter still stayed. flowers bloomed around hogwarts and their aroma filled the dark halls which seemed to be just a little bit brighter this time of year.

harlow was doing better, as far as anyone knew. she still hadn't told anyone what had happened at her first appointment with professor snape. perhaps it was the shame or the embarrassment that kept her mouth shut, but nevertheless she stayed quiet.

cedric, zach, and anthony followed each other into their dorm. all dripping in sweat that seeped through their shirts. cedric took his shirt off and flung it across the room. zach and anthony did the same, zach walking over to the closet and putting on a new t-shirt. cedric laid down on his bed, trying to let the cool air take over the heat of his body.

anthony took out a blunt from the drawer of his bedside table, taking out a silver lighter from the pocket of his sweatpants. he lit it and took a drag from it huffing it out in zach's face. zach scoffed and grabbed the blunt from anthony taking a hit.

the three of them heard the door creek open and turned their head to see who it was. harlow walked into the door, a bag of brownies in hand. anthony groaned and rolled his eyes at the sight of her.

"oh, shut up," she remarked, "i come bearing gifts." motioning to the brownies.

cedric sat up and stared at her dumbfounded, she looked good. he realized she changed her hair, a blowout, he recalled learning what it was from a fifth year he got the pleasure of knowing. she wore a white sundress with spaghetti straps and what seemed like a million small followers, it hugged her body in all the right ways. the three boys were fixated on her. she bent over to place the brownies on cedric's side table, as she did so her skirt hitched up in the back, giving the boys a view of her white underwear. anthony's breathing hitched as he looked over to cedric and smirked.

cedric's eyes moved down to her legs, then to her feet. she was bare-footed and her pink pedicure was on display. his eyes trailed back up to her face, the bags that she had developed during winter were gone, unknown to his knowledge they were just hidden under a light layer of concealer. her cheeks were flushed light red, unknown to his knowledge it was just blush.

she smiled with her glossed lips and looked between the shirtless boys, "am i interrupting something?"

"what's that outfit, harls, flower girl skank?" anthony smirked.

"i prefer spring slut." she smiled.

cedric laughed, "what do you want?"

"what do you mean?" she asked.

"the brownies, what do you want?" he repeated.

"i cant bring my best friend brownies?" she furrowed her eyebrow.