𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

HARLOW TOOK OFF HER uniform, throwing it into the laundry basket

HARLOW TOOK OFF HER uniform, throwing it into the laundry basket. she threw on a black shirt and jeans. she walked over to the middle of the room and sat next to daphne on her bed. the two of them were facing pansy, who was also sitting on her bed.

"wait wait wait, you and cedric kissed?" asked pansy.

"no," harlow began, "i said we almost kissed."

"how do you 'almost kiss' someone?'" daphne asked.

harlow groaned, "it was so awkward please don't make me relive it."

"don't care." pansy said, "tell us."

"so we were dancing right?"

"right." daphne said.

"wait, why were you guys dancing?" pansy asked.

"we were talking about the dance then it just sorta happened, anyways not important." she explained. "and at the end he came close to me and was close to kissing me."

"and then what?"

"then he just didn't." she told them.

pansy gave her a look, "did you want him to?"

harlow shrugged, "i don't know."

ϟ

cedric and harlow were making their way over to the quidditch pitch. they hadn't talked about the events of last night, harlow tried her best to avoid it and cedric didn't bring it up.

cedric took a deep breath, "i love quidditch season, the school spirit, the excitement in the air-"

harlow cut him off, "the broken bones, potentially falling to your death."

he groaned and threw his head back, "you ruin everything, you know that right?"

"aw i love you too, ced." she joked, she looked over to cedric and his humorous face was gone. he stared at the ground while they're walking. "you good?"

he nodded, "yeah, why wouldn't i be."

"you're being weird." she told him.

"maybe we should talk about last night-" he was cut off by a blonde girl bumping into him. he caught her and stood her up, steadying her.

she took a minute and recognize him, "hey, ced."

"hi, stella." he said awkwardly, putting his hands in his pockets. "stella, harlow. harlow stella."

"hey," harlow waved.

stella gave her a soft fake smile and turned back to cedric, "it's been awhile ced, do you wanna sit with me and my friends at the game."

"yeah-" he began, then looked over to harlow. "actually never mind, some other time maybe."

"okay." stella said, annoyed. she turned around and walked to a group of girls.