𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

THE HALLWAYS WERE PACKED with excited students, some chatting about their day, others getting yelled at to go to class

THE HALLWAYS WERE PACKED with excited students, some chatting about their day, others getting yelled at to go to class. harlow pushed her way through the crowds, walking alone silently carrying her potions book. the hallways began to clear as the students flocked to their classes. harlow was left alone, walking towards the potions room.

she turned the corner and went down the stairs, not a person was in sight. the only sound that rung out in the hallway was that of her heeled mary-janes. she pushed the open the door to the potions classroom. professor snape was in the middle of a sentence when he stopped and paused to look up at her.

"miss potter, you're late." he said, making most of the students turn in her direction.

all of them looked at her but harry and hermione, ron gave her a sympathetic look before looking back down at his textbook. she saw pansy and daphne trying to contain their laughter and draco whisper something to crabbe and goyle who laughed.

"yeah, sorry." harlow said dryly. she still hated him from the last time they had talked, for what he said about her and her father.

"and out of uniform again, i see." professor snape pointed out.

harlow looked down at herself, she was only wearing her knitted sweater that was over her white blouse, which was tucked neatly into her rolled skirt. her grey socks that only slightly passed her knees and almost met her thighs. her hair that reached midway down her upper arm was in its natural waved curls. the only thing she was missing was her robe.

"whoops, can i sit down now?" she asked, motioning towards the student.

"i suppose." he uttered.

she walked over to daphne and pansy and sat in between them, she took her book in her hand and slammed it down on the desk. snape shot her a look and in response she rolled her eyes.

"read through the rest of the chapter." professor snape ordered, "miss potter, may i talk to you out in the hall?"

harlow laughed, whispered something to pansy then stood up, "sure."

professor snape and harlow both walked towards the door and walked into the hallway. professor snape closed the door behind them.

he cleared his throat, "i would like to apologize, for my actions the other night."

harlow crossed her arms and looked at him, "huh, what did you say last night? oh yeah. you called my very dead father 'an entitled and arrogant ass of a man'"

"i was out of line." he admitted, "it wasn't my place as a mentor or your professor."

all she could do was laugh, "no shit, sherlock." she muttered quietly under her breath so he couldn't hear her. her face eased up, the tension left it, "don't ever do it again."