𝐎𝐍𝐄

HARLOW POTTER STOOD IN front of the full length mirror that was inside of the bathroom of the medium sized house on privet drive

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

HARLOW POTTER STOOD IN front of the full length mirror that was inside of the bathroom of the medium sized house on privet drive. she studied her eyes trailed up and down her body, particularly focusing on the white dress she had on. harlow took a deep breath and opened the door to the bathroom. from the direction of harry's room, she could hear hedwig fussing around in her cage. harlow approached her brothers room and gave a small knock on the door.

"come in!" harlow heard from inside of the door.

she opened his door and smiled at him, "if you don't shut her up uncle vernon will."

"yeah, i know." harry sighed, he turned around in his seat to face harlow, "well look at you." he laughed out.

harlow crossed her arms over her chest, suddenly feeling insecure, "i don't want to talk about it."

"sorry, sorry," he said, trying to stop himself from smirking, "i just never thought i'd see you of all people in a dress."

"i know, but uncle vernon insisted i would help with the guests, so that means i get to wear this silly looking dress."

"it's not that bad," harry told, harlow gave him a look, "it's really not."

hedwig began to chirp again and bite the outside of her cage.

"harry potter!" a voice called from downstairs.

"now you've done it." harry said to hedwig and got up from his chair.

harry made his way downstairs, harlow trailing behind. they arrived in the kitchen, where aunt petunia was putting the finishing touches on a cake. they turned the corner to see uncle vernon fixing dudley's collar.

"i'm warning you, if you can't control that bloody bird it'll have to go." uncle vernon cautioned.

"but she's bored! if i could only let her out for an hour or two." harry replied.

"huh, huh! so you could send secret messages to you freaky little friends. no, sir!" their uncle answered.

"but I haven't had any messages from any of my friends, not one, all summer."

"who'd want to be friends with either of you?" dudley snickered, as his father let him go to allow him to go over to his mother.

harlow rolled her eyes, and uncle vernon approached the two twins.

"i should think you'd be a little more grateful. we've raised both of you since you two were babies, given both of you the food off our table, even let you, harry, have dudley's second bedroom, purely out of the goodness of our hearts."

"grateful? you've got to be joking." harlow talked back. "the only thing you've done for us is try to cover up who we are and who our parents were. we have nothing to be grateful for."