𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

SIX DAYS

SIX DAYS. CEDRIC THOUGHT to himself. six days since anyone had seen or heard from harlow. he sat in his dorm room, alone. most of the school, including anthony and zach, had gone home for christmas. only the unlucky few still wandered the halls. cedric was supposed to leave hogwarts for the break and go to his parents house, but he refused to leave until he knew where harlow was.

he paced around his room, they were no closer to finding harlow then they were when she first disappeared. he remembered something that he'd learned in one of his classes, a tracking spell. he felt idiotic for not remembering it before. he recalled what he needed for the spell.

he rushed out of his dorm room and walked through the vacant halls to get to the library. the library was quiet and empty, not even the librarian was in there. he walked towards the back and found a map. cedric walked out of the library and towards the slytherin common room.

the common room was cold, the fire had burnt out and was nothing but embers and ash. he went towards the fire and took a handful of ashes. he turned around and made his way into harlow's dorm room. it was just as empty as everything else. it was just the way harlow left it. her bed was still made, the makeup from the dance still laid out on her vanity.

as he walked closer to harlow's side he smelt her familiar scent of strawberries. he ignored it and walked up to her vanity. he shoved the makeup off of it and took out the map, laying it on the vanity. he took the handful of ashes and dropped them onto the map. cedric pulled open the drawers and found her hairbrush, he placed it gently onto the map.

cedric took his wand out and took a deep breath, "requiro invenio." he muttered, nothing happened. "requiro invenio!" he repeated. the ashes began to come together and formed a line. "requiro invenio!" he commanded one last time.

the vanity was shaking, the ashes struggling spread forward. the ashes came to a stop. "no, no."

he threw the map off of the vanity, sending the ashes scattering throughout the air. he took a deep breath and looked back at the vanity. cedric moved closer and realized a picture frame, he picked it up, in it was a picture of her and cedric from his first game last year. he had gotten it for her for christmas last year, cedric remembered the way she had smiled when she opened it.

he missed that smile of hers. he knew even if they did get her back, he wasn't sure if he would see that smile ever again.

he took and deep breath and stared at the moving photo, "where the hell are you lo."

ϟ

harlow let out a scream, as the dagger was shoved into her thigh. her arms and legs were chained up to the ceiling and floor. the sharp feeling of a dagger become familiar to her, almost feeling used to the pain. she was still in the same clothes from the night they took her, only her dress was now a dark red mixed with blood and dirt. they drew it out suddenly, harlow gasped seeing her blood spill out of her and onto the floor.