𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

HARLOW SAT UNDER A tree in the courtyard, a black notebook in hand

HARLOW SAT UNDER A tree in the courtyard, a black notebook in hand. she looked up from the notebook to see cedric walking towards her. he sat down next to her and looked at the notebook.

"i didn't know you could draw." he said.

harlow shut the notebook and placed it down at her side, "that's because i can't."

"can i see it?" he asked.

harlow laughed, "trust me you don't wanna."

cedric reached his hand over to the other side of harlow and grabbed the notebook.

"cedric give it back!" she ordered.

"nope," he opened the book and saw dozens of sketches. some of the architecture of hogwarts, some of trees and landscape. he turned to the page she was just open to. a woman was sketched out onto the paper, beautiful yet unfinished.

"whose this supposed to be." cedric asked.

"no one." harlow grabbed the book out of cedrics hand and placed it on the ground next to her. "you are so annoying, you know that?"

cedric smirked and looked down, he looked out onto the courtyard and furrowed his eyebrows. "what's happening over there?"

harlow looked over, there was the gryffindor and slytherin quidditch teams standing facing each other. she saw hermione and ron walk up to the quidditch teams.

cedric got up and extended a hand to harlow, who took it and pulled herself up, unknowingly leaving her notebook by the tree. as cedric and harlow walked closer to the two groups she saw draco emerge from the crowd of slytherins.

"no one asked your opinion, you filthy little mudblood!" harlow heard draco spit out.

"you'll pay for that one, malfoy." ron pulled out his broken wand, "eat slugs!"

there was a burst of green light that sent ron flying back a few feet. ron groaned on the ground.

"ron!" harlow shouted. she ran towards ron, hermione and the rest of the gryffindor quidditch team following behind her.

"you okay, ron?" hermione asked, "say something!"

ron looked as if he was going to throw up, he turned over to his side and a slug came out from his mouth. harlow turned around and looked at cedric with a disgusted face, she shook her head at cedric. harlow turned her attention back to ron and rubbed his back.