𝐒𝐈𝐗

HARLOW POTTER MADE HER way down the vacant hallways of hogwarts

HARLOW POTTER MADE HER way down the vacant hallways of hogwarts. she went down the stairs that led to the slytherin common room, she opened the door. draco, crabbe, and goyle were sitting on one of the leather couches.

"look who it is," draco pointed out. "harlow potter."

"hello draco," harlow responded with a forced smile.

"just when i thought you weren't going to come back to hogwarts."

"happy to see you too." harlow remarked. "now if you don't mind." she walked passed them and disappeared into the hallway of the girls dormitory's.

she made her way to her dormitory and opened the door. in the dormitory there were two girls. a blonde girl that harlow had seen a few times in the hallways was standing up facing a brunette girl, pansy, who sat on her bed, hugging a pillow. the blonde girl was pretty, with her blue eyes and sharp cheek bones.

"harlow!" smiled pansy, "you're here! we were just talking about you, i thought you weren't gonna show up."

harlow laughed lightly, "sorry, i was held up in snape's office. whose this?" she said gesturing towards the golden haired girl.

"daphne greengrass." the blonde haired girl, daphne introduced herself and held out her hand. harlow shook it and smiled at her. "my old roommate transferred to beauxbatons, so they placed me with you guys."

daphne took a seat on her bed in the middle of the room.

"i'm sorry, what's beauxbatons?" asked harlow.

"oh, it's a wizarding school in france." daphne told harlow, "anyways, what were you doing in snapes office."

"it's a long story, i may have crashed a car and destroyed a whomping willow."

pansy and daphne laughed lightly, "oh my god you did not, what'd snape say?" pansy inquired.

"he let me off with a detention."

"really? only a detention? i thought he would've expelled you for sure." daphne cackled.

"that's what i figured too, i'm really sure why he didn't."

"weird." pansy said.

"i ran into draco on the way in here," told harlow, changing the subject. harlow knew if she kept talking about the whomping willow incident, they'd ask why she took a car to hogwarts. she didn't real feel like explaining that she got locked out of platform 9 ¾.

"oh, really?" asked pansy her cheeks becoming red.

"pansy likes draco, told me so on the train." daphne teased.

pansy picked up the pillow that she was hugging and threw it at daphne's face, "you said you wouldn't tell anyone."

daphne laughed and picked the pillow up and threw it back at pansy. pansy caught it and sat the pillow down in her lap.