𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

HARLOW WALKED THROUGH THE empty halls of hogwarts, her mary jane heels making light clicking sounds as she walked

HARLOW WALKED THROUGH THE empty halls of hogwarts, her mary jane heels making light clicking sounds as she walked. shadows were draped on the walls and there was just enough moon light peeking through the windows to illuminate the hallways.

she heard a voice echo through her head, "kill...kill..." it whispered sending chills down her spine.

she stopped short abruptly and looked around, not a person was in sight. "fucking déjà vu." she muttered and continued to walk, this time speeding up.

she turned the corner back into the hospital wing, she saw a group of professors huddling around the closest bed to the entrance.

"maybe he managed to take a picture of his attacker." one of them said. there was a poof and sparks came out of the camera one of them were holding. "what does this mean?"

"it means our students are in grave danger." another one of them said.

harlow began walking into the hospital wing, all of the professors turned at hearing the sound of her heels. they moved just enough for harlow to see what was on the bed, she saw the petrified body of colin creevey.

professor snape walked towards her and grabbed her wrists, gripping them tight "what have you done?" he had a disgusted look on his face, as if he just drank expired milk.

she moved her wrists around, trying to break free, but his grip was too tight, "ow! you're hurting me!"

"why would you do that?" he spat out, acid in his tone.

harlow looked confused, "i don't- i didn't-" her breathing became more rapid. her chest moving up and down hastily, she shook her head. his unbreakable grip made her feel like she was back at the dursleys after just talking back to her uncle vernon.

"severus!" scolded professor mcgonagall, "stop it
this instant!"

dumbledore walked up to severus and put his hand on professor snape's shoulder, "severus, calm down."

professor snape loosened his grip and let go, taken aback by his actions, for a moment harlow thought it looked like he was about to apologize, but no words came out of his mouth as he walked away.

"where were you, miss potter?" dumbledore asked calmly.

"i-i was in the bathroom." stuttered harlow, still shaken. she was rubbing her wrists that had just gotten free of professor snape's harsh grasp.

"oddly suspicious timing." professor snape muttered. he turned to dumbledore, "we should question her."

"cant we do this in the morning? it's like the middle of the night."

"well, miss potter, maybe you should've considered that before leaving after curfew." spat professor snape.

dumbledore side-eyed snape, "i'm afraid we need to do it now, as everything is still fresh in your memory."