𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

LIGHT STREAMED THROUGH THE windows of cedric's dorm, his eyes opened

LIGHT STREAMED THROUGH THE windows of cedric's dorm, his eyes opened. he looked to side and saw stella sleeping, a sheet wrapped around her naked body as she laid on her stomach. he got up and put on boxers, his dorm room was completely empty besides the two of them.

behind him stella made a groaning noise, cedric turned around in time to see her eyes flutter open. she sat up, the sheet draped around her lower body, her chest was exposed to him. he smirked at her and walked over to her. he leaned down closer to her and put his lips on her.

"no strings attached right?" cedric whispered in her ear.

"none." stella replied.

cedric heard the door click and then creek open. he heard laughing and turned around. anthony and zach stood their hands over their mouths.

"nice." smirked anthony.

stella pulled the sheet up to her chest, "get out!"

the two of them laughed, then put their hands in front of their eyes and proceeded walked out of the room.

stella got up, "i guess that's my cue to leave." she walked over and picked up her dress from the light before off the floor, putting it on. she tried to reach the zipper but failed, "zip me up?"

cedric walked over to her and zip the back of her dress up, she turned around and kissed him one last time. she picked up her high heels from the night before and opened the door. anthony and zach we're standing in the hallway whistling. stella shot them a dirty look before leaving. anthony and zach came in the room.

"where are you two coming in from?" inquiered cedric.

"marietta edgecombe's dorm." replied anthony, sitting down on his bed.

"i don't remember her name." laughed zach.

"wait, marietta edgecombe? what happened to harlow?" cedric asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"we got into a fight, i'm done with her for good. bitch is more trouble than she's worth." scoffed anthony.

"dude, stop calling her that." spat cedric.

"nah, it's nothing i didn't say to her face last night." smirked anthony.

"what'd you say to her?"

"something along the lines of "harlow, i'm not your boyfriend. blah blah blah. you were just a hookup to me. blah blah blah." laughed anthony.

cedric started to charged towards anthony. zach pushed him back, "take a breath, ced."

"fine." spat cedric, calming himself down, taking deep breaths. "go fuck yourself, dick."

cedric stormed out of his dorm. he couldn't remember the last time he had been this mad, this enraged. he couldn't understand why anthony would be so careless with harlow. how he could keep going back to her for his selfish purposes.