𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

SOON AFTER HARLOW FOUND cedric, they found hermione in the library

SOON AFTER HARLOW FOUND cedric, they found hermione in the library. things had changed around hogwarts. morale was at an all time low, even fred and george's pranks didn't get anyone laughing anymore. eventually they stopped doing them.

harlow didn't talk much to anyone. she was too busy looking for answers and thinking of different possibilities. the students of hogwarts didn't know much about what was happening but if they knew anything, it was that harlow potter was on a war-path.

harlow was halfway through a book when she heard a knock at her door. she looked at the time, it was late, no one should be out of their rooms. harlow opened it up to see no one.

"pst!" she heard from somewhere in front of her.

she looked around confused, there was still no one there, she had no clue where it was coming from. harlow stepped out into the hall, closing the door behind her. she bumped into something in front of her. she looked up expecting to see someone, yet again, no one was there.

she saw a hand come out of nowhere pulling up was seemed to be a cloak on top of them. ron and harry's face poked out from the cloak. harlow had totally forgotten about their dads cloak, it had been a few months since they last used it.

"you guys scared the bloody hell out of me!" harlow said in a hushed whisper.

"we're going to hagrid's." harry stated.

"and we were wondering if you could come with us." rod said with a sheepish smile.

harlow almost asked why they were coming to her and not hermione before she remembered. it didn't feel nice being the second choice, but it didn't really matter in the whole grand scheme of things.

harlow put her hands in the back pockets of her blue jeans and pursed her lips together thinking for a moment, "um, yeah sure."

harry and ron shuffled around to make room for harlow under the cramped cloak. they made it work, however not comfortably. harlow cursed under her breath at the crowdedness as they began to walk to hagrid's.

ϟ

harlow stumbled as ron stepped on the back of her black doc martens. she caught herself before falling forward.

"dude." spat harlow, looking back at ron.

"sorry." he replied in a shy tone.

"shush." hushed harry.

they walked closer to hagrid's hut and approached the door, knocking on it lightly. hagrid swung open the door. he had a crossbow pointed at the cloak.

he looked around and spoke, "who's there?"

harry, ron, and harlow pulled back the cloak, revealing their three faces staring up at hagrid. hagrid lowered the crossbow and motioned the three of them in with his hand.