𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

A FEW DAYS LATER, harlow stood at the entrance of kings cross station, her trunk and cat, who was in a cage, was next to her on a trolley

A FEW DAYS LATER, harlow stood at the entrance of kings cross station, her trunk and cat, who was in a cage, was next to her on a trolley. she looked around, it was just as she had remembered it from the year before with hagrid. moments later her brother, along with the weasley's popped up next to her.

mr. weasley checked his watch, "oh dear, 11:57, we're going to be late."

"well, we better hurry." said mrs. weasley.

they all began pushing their carts, sprinting inside of king's cross station, they passed platform 10 and was making their way over to platform 9 ¾.

"10:58! come on! come on!" yelled mr. weasley.

"the train will be leaving any moment!" declared mrs. weasley.

"fred, george, percy you first." ordered mr. weasley. the brothers did as they were told, disappearing into the wall between the 9th and 10th platform.

"okay." said mrs. weasley in a soft voice. she padded ginny on the back lightly, letting her know that it was her turn to go. ginny ran towards the wall, disappearing into it also.

"after you, dear." mr. weasley said. mrs. weasley ran into the wall with no issue, mr. weasley followed after her.

"let's go." harry told harlow and ron.

harlow motioned her hand to the wall, "after you two."

harry nodded, he and ron took a running start, but slammed into the wall. the impact made their trunks fall off their trolley's and onto the floor.

a station guard saw the ruckus and came over, "oy! what do you two think you're doing?"

"sorry. lost- lost control of the trolley." stuttered harry.

the guard gave them a suspicious look and shook his head before walking away.

"what just happened?" asked harlow, ron shrugged.

"and why can't we get through?" harry inquired.

"i don't know." admitted ron, he started to feel the wall to see if it would let him through. "the gateway's sealed its self for some reason."

harlow threw her head back and groaned "oh we are so screwed."

the clock struck eleven and dinged, the three of them looked up at it, "the train leaves at exactly eleven o'clock. we've missed it!" said harry.