𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

HARLOW'S EYES FLUTTERED OPEN, the sun light from the window pieced her eyes

HARLOW'S EYES FLUTTERED OPEN, the sun light from the window pieced her eyes. her head felt like there were a million tiny needles stabbing her. she put her head on her head and groaned. she sat up, still holding her head in her hands.

"morning, sunshine." a voice said. harlow turned to see who it was, pansy and daphne were sat on doing their makeup.

harlow tried to stand up but sat back down immediately, still holding her head in pain, "i think i can feel my brain moving."

daphne and pansy laughed, daphne got up and handed her a cup full of liquid, "this will help."

"thanks." harlow sniffed it and gagged, "what's in this?"

"you don't wanna know." pansy smirked.

harlow took a sip and struggled to get it down, "anyone got tylenol?"

"i took the last one this morning, sorry harls." daphne said.

"ugh, i'm gonna go ask cedric if he has one." harlow told them.

"looking like that?" pansy asked.

"at least brush your hair." suggested daphne.

harlow took out a red tank top and blue ripped mom jeans and put them on. she walked over to her vanity and brushed out her hair, applying eyeliner and mascara.

"daph, can you pass me my shoes?" said harlow groggily. daphne threw harlow her white sneakers, harlow put them on them and laced them up. she got up, "i'll see you guys later."

"bye," the two girls said in unison.

harlow made her way out of the slytherin common room and towards the hufflepuff common room. she knocked on the door of cedric's dorm, anthony opened the door wearing nothing but a towel.

"um, hi?" harlow greeted. anthony didn't say anything just opened the door and pointed to cedric, harlow walked up to cedric who was tying his shoes, "why does no one ever have clothes on in this dorm?"

cedric laughed, "what's up?"

"do you have a tylenol?" she asked, holding her head.

"yeah," cedric reached into his side table and pulled out a bottle of tylenol, he handed it to harlow who took two pills and swallowed them.

"ugh, i feel like i'm gonna be sick." cringed harlow.

cedric grinned, "hey, you wanna help clean up the gryffindor common room with me? apparently it's a reck after the party last night."

"why would i do that?" harlow asked.

cedric shrugged, "i was thinking after we can go to the great hall and maybe you can get a big greasy hamburger with bacon and-" harlow grabbed cedric's trash can, she gagged and threw up into it. "dude, gross." he said in disgust.