🌞Chapter 13🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

"Make as much as noise as you want," Mew said.

Gulf ignored him.

The front of his suit was open. All the buttons on his shirt had been undone. His pants were pulled down to his knees. He was powerless.

Mew kissed him, then started stroking his body.

Gulf tried to resign himself to this, but still flinched every time Mew touched him.

He was using every ounce of his energy to suppress his squeals and moans, while Mew remained ever so calm. Gulf trembled all over, but could only endure the violations the other manforced upon him. He was terrified that his body would react positively to Mew's advances.

"Gulf," Mew whispered, pinching his nipples. "You sure are sensitive. They stand up like a girl's when I pull on them. It must feel good."

"I'll kill you, you bastard!" Gulf growled. But he'd been saying this all night.

The stimulation on his nipples sent little shocks through his body. His mind was swimming at Mew's touch. He had never realized how much physical strength was required to keep sexual pleasure coaxed. "Don't hold back on me. You know, I often thought about you when I jerked off back in high school. Did you do that? Tell me."

"As if I would! Ugh," Gulf retorted.

Mew pulled on his nipple again. Gulf coughed to suppress his groan. He never knew his nipples could be this sensitive, but each time Mew touched them, he felt more and more excited.

"Ngh..."

He tried to move away, but the rope on his wrists kept him in place. He told himself that being tied up naked was turning him on, not being with another man.

"Don't pretend you hate this," Mew whispered. "This is quite a sensitive spot you have here. I'll be sure to look after it. You look like you could come now, just with your nipples."

Gulf felt humiliated. Just then, Mew stroked his stomach, working down to his thigh. Mew pulled Gulf's pants and underwear all the way down, and then slid his finger down the inside of Gulf's thigh.

"Ngh, ah." Gulf groaned, terrified that Mew would touch his penis. Being touched by a guy was more than he could take. He snapped his legs shut, trying to shield his private parts from Mew's probing hands.

Then the unbelieveable happened. Mew closed his mouth around Gulf's nipples. It was strange to be suckled like this, but it actually felt kind of nice. Mew released the suction, filling Gulf's whole body with a wonderful sensation. Gulf felt shockwaves running through his body from his two nipples, one being sucked, the other pinched.

"Stop...stop...ngh...no...please..."

Gulf didn't realize he had started to moan. He had lost himself in the gentleness of Mew's touch. The harder Mew sucked, the more Gulf's penis started to stiffen.

"Ahhh." Gulf clenched his fists, digging his fingernails in his palms.

"Your body tells the truth, atleast," Mew said mildly.

Gulf just gasped.

"You're trembling all over," Mew pointed out. "What's making you so excitedly? You're even leaking a little. It's okay if you want to come. Just make sure you scream out for me."

"You basta---"

Stopping himself from climaxing was Gulf's attempt to hold on to his last shred of pride and dignity. But Mew kept on licking Gulf's nipples with a wide grin on his face. Gulf started panting again. He looked up at the ceiling.

"You're so stubborn," Mew cooed, biting down on a nipple.

Gulf arched his back in reaction. "Ah!"

It was a mix of pain and pleasure. Mew bit down again.

Gulf squealed in pain, mixed with even more pleasure. "N-no, don't bite," he begged, still trembling. He could take the pain, but the pleasure was almost too much for him.

"Gulf, you look so inviting," Mew said. "You're really leaking now. Wanna see if you can come without me even touching it?"

His cruel words sounded far away now. Gulf knew he had to gain control somewhere, and clenched his teeth.

How?

Little tears streamed down his cheeks. Mew couldn't see him like this. He tried to turn away, but Mew was too strong. Again Mew's lips made their way toward Gulf's nipples.

"AH!"

Once again, that sweet pain. Excitement and desire spread like an electric shock through Gulf's body. His entire body tensed---and then collapsed.

TBC