🌞Chapter 27🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Mew stood up and moved his face toward Gulf, then suddenly grabbed his wrists. Gulf tried to throw him off, but Mew was already straddling him.

The Judo experts's pinning technique simply overpowered him. As Mew held him down, Gulf felt something in his underwear move.

"Bastard! What are you doing?" he gasped.

"Remember why I cane to meet you that day?" Mew said. "I was there to collect payment. You agreed to pay with your body if you had no money. Actually, I think you quite liked the idea."

He pulled a rubber tourniquet from his pocket, then tied Gulf's hands to the metal bars of the bed.

"I only came here to visit, but after seeing you, I can't hold back" he continued. "You're so exciting. Just before you almost died, you said you wanted me, remember?"

Gulf had a very vague memory of saying somthing like that.

"As if! It was all a mistake!" he protested.

"For a mistake, you sounded very serious," Mew retorted.

"And anyway, if you only came to visit, aren't you a little over-prepared?" Gulf pointed out.

"Ah, that." Mew smirked. "While I waited for you to wake up, I remembered your sweet words of love. I couldn't stop fantasizing, so I stole this thing from the nurse's cart. You've turned me into a thief, Gulf. You're totally to blame"

He stroked Gulf's nipples over his hospital robe. Gulf instantly tensed up.

Under the soft cloth, he could feel the numbness spreading. His little nipples were hardening. Giving in to Mew's touch, Gulf felt a moan about to escape.

"What...what are you doing...ngh," he groaned.

His mind went blank. His body had experienced this once before. For some reason, being dominated by someone was a turn-on for him. His breathing turned to excited gasps. He couldn't believe he was enjoying this.

I can't let this bastard do what he wants!

Mew parted the hospital robe, revealing Gulf's chest, and nibbled on the little pink nipples. Gulf stifled another moan.

"Wait. I'm...injured...ah."

"You only inhaled smoke," Mew said. "You didn't get burned, and I'm so glad. No marks on your beautiful skin."

"I said stop!" Gulf protested.

Now Mew rubbed Gulf's penis with his other hand. Gulf writhed. His nipples were so weak. When they were fondled, he couldn't think of anything else.

"Rachan?" he gasped.

His nipples became numb as Mew licked them. He wanted them sucked so hard they hurt.

Mew went from nipple to nipple, teasing Gulf.

"He says hello to you, by the way," he said between licks. "He knew all along you were the kid who ran away. He was just being stubborn. Mr. Rachan watched the news about you with tears streaming down his eyes. He knew you couldn't be all bad."

As Mew spoke, the tip of his tongue flicked Gulf's nipples. Gulf's spine tingled with each flick. His body shook. It took supreme effort to listen to what Mew was saying.

"What does that mean?" he gasped. "What...ah..."

"Lovely bought the factory from Mr. Rachan, so you don't have to worry," Mew explained "All his money problems have been sorted out. He also left me his new address, so you can visit him sometime soon."

"Ah," Gulf sighed..

When he was well again, he would go and say hello. He might not be able to work at the old factory, but he still wanted to tell Rachan he was working hard.

A pleasant feeling radiated in his crotch. Gulf arched his back, signaling Mew to suck harder. Mew gladly obliged.

"AH!"

Mew sucked hard, like a baby feeding in a breast. There was pain, but even more pleasure. A hot sensation ran through Gulf's blood, melting his miscles.

"Ah...ngh...Oh. uh..."

He couldn't stop himself. Each time Mew sucked, he felt a sense of unity, like he was a partner incrime. Gulf's heart filled with love.

"Why are you...why do you help me?" he gaspped out.

"Still don't get it, huh?" Mew asked gently.

"How should I..." Gulf began.

"That's fine," Mew said. "Don't even try to understand. That's the Gulf I've grown to love."

TBC