🌞Chapter 31🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Gulf took a few deep breaths. Resigned to his fate, he extended his hands toward Mew.

"Tie me up then," he said.

"You actually like that?" Mew asked with surprise.

"I'll hit you if you don't, okay?" Gulf replied.

Besides, if he was tied up, then it felt like Mew was forcing him, or so he told himself.

Mew smiled gently, seeming to read Gulf's thoughts.

"Understood," he said curtly, pulling some rope from his bag.

It's just easier this way.

Some small part of Gulf really liked their relationship, though he'd never admit it. Doing it this way---tied up---helped him keep up the pretense. He had no intention of changing things now. Maybe he never would.

Gulf took off his white blazer, leaving only his crimson shirt. Mew tied Gulf's wrists securely behind his back, then wrapped the rest of the rope around his arms and chest, making it difficult for Gulf to breathe.

"Ngh."

Gulf had never gotten used to this heady feeling of anticipation. He glanced at himself in the tinted windows, then quickly averted his eyes. Seeing himself tied up like this was just too much. Mew noticed and pulled down the blinds.

Gulf shivered as he watched Mew move.

It's throbbing.

Under the silk shirt, he felt the rope rub his nipples. Mew always teased Gulf's ultra-sensitive nipples to entice him into sex. The friction of the rope stimulated them. Soon two little knobs popped out from under the shirt. Mew wrapped his arms around Gulf from behind.

"Ah!" Gulf squeaked.

Being tied up like this had put him on edge. As soon as Mew touched him, Gulf's body quivered. It was a tense feeling, like electric shocks coursing through his muscles.

"A month is a long time, don't you think?" Mew said idly, twiddling Gulf's nipples between his fingers. That alone was enough to make Gulf groan. His head spun with sexual desire. He had felt this way before, but in the days and weeks between their encounters, he always forgot how good it felt.

"Wouldn't it be nice to get together more often?" Mew suggested. "These long dry spells must be difficult for such a sensitive body like yours."

Mew plunged his hand under Gulf's shirt, flicking the nipples between his fingertips. Gulf quivered at the sensation, trying not to groan too loud. He was quickly getting aroused. Mew knew exactly where to touch him.

"Yeah, like hell!" Gulf began but lost his train of thought. "I...ooh...ah."

Now Mew was nibbling his earlobe. Gulf's shoulder dropped. Mew loosened Gulf's belt and shoved his hand down his pants.

As Mew's hands fondled him all over. Gulf got more and more turned on. Having Mew touch him this way felt so different from normal touching. Deep inside his heart, Gulf knew he wanted Mew.

"A month is a long time," Mew moaned. "I wanted you. I dreamed about fucking you every single day."

He pushed Gulf against the wall, his hand covered in lubricant.

"Oh..." Gulf moaned.

Mew pushed his slippery finger inside Gulf. It had been a whole month now, so he felt tight. As Mew pushed his whole finger inside, Gulf's breathing became labored. His body remembered what it felt like to be touched there. His frequent, desperate gasps sounded like he was having an asthma attack.

Mew gently pulled out and pushed back in, while Gulf's muscles spasmed with each thrust. His entire body went numb. Even his knees were shaking. He wanted Mew to move his finger inside him more urgently. But as soon as his body got used to the feeling, he got impatient.

He wanted to feel much more than this. He wanted Mew to probe even deeper, so he started to move his hips.

"Gulf...are you liking this?" Mew asked.

"Of course not! Take it out!" Gulf hissed, turning bright red. Mew started to pull his finger out, but Gulf's muscles gripped it tightly, trying to stop Mew's escape.

"I, uh, actually didn't mean it..." Gulf said sheepishly.

Mew laughed.

Bastard!

Gulf glared over his shoulder at Mew, his cloudy eyes unable to focus. Mew thrust more fingers into him, with even more force. Gulf groaned with pleasure. He was pinned against the wall, his bound hands clenched into fists.

As he tried to relax his muscles, giving Mew's fingers better access, Gulf felt that strange tingly sensation again.

Mew's fingers twisted and turned, exploring the depths inside him. Gulf became totally lost in the moment, moving his hips against Mew's fingers. He couldn't stop himself. Soon they were moving in perfect rhythm. Gulf let himself go, indulging his carnal lust.

But as good as it felt, Mew's big cock inside him would feel even better.

"My! What a dirty little boy!" Mew teased, quickly pushing his fingers in and out."

Gulf felt that strange heat rising in his body, threatening to consume every part of him. He was ashamed that he enjoyed disgracing his body like this but the humiliation made it all the more stimulating.

"Ngh...please..." he begged, his cheek pressed against the wall. His face looked flushed, his mouth wide open in ecstasy.

Mew pulled him closer for a kiss.

"You want me to enter you now?" he asked. "But it'll hurt if you're not warmed up a little more."

He pushed Gulf up against the wall, so his body would be well supported. Then he skillfully twisted his fingers inside Gulf, hitting all the right places. He also sped up the pace. Now he had three fingers inside Gulf, moving them in and out, in and out, over and over again.

Every thrust made Gulf clench his teeth. The lubricant made dirty squishing sounds, which made him feel even more embarrassed. He tightened the muscles in his ass, trying to stop the nasty sound, but found it just excited him more.

Try as he might, he couldn't stop his legs from collapsing under him. Mew kept pulling him back up. But under Mew's skilled touch, standing was just not possible.

"Put it in," Gulf moaned. It almost sounded like a sob.

"Ate you going to come?" Mew asked.

"Just do it, jerk..."Gulf panted.

At Gulf's insult, Mew finally took out his fingers. Gulf was having too much trouble standing at this point, so Mew led him over to his shiny desk.

The desk held only a computer, a pencil holder, and two trays marked "in" and "out." There was plenty of room for Mew to spread out Gulf's body.

"Ah," Gulf shivered as he felt something cold between his buttocks. Mew was basting him with lubricant.

TBC