🌞Chapter 34🌻

🌞🌻

"Hey, Mew! Where're my clothes."

Gulf went back to the living room wearing only a bathrobe. He still felt tired, but his head had cleared. His stomach made hungry noises. Maybe they could go out for lunch together.

Mew's apartment building was very different from Gulf's. Every floor had staff on duty 24/7, making it seem much less lonely.

Mew grabbed Gulf as soon as he entered the living room. He sat him on the sofa and wrapped his hair in a dry towel.

"Huh?" Gulf grunted.

"You should dry it," Mew scolded gently, rubbing Gulf's wet hair.

Having his hair touched by another person felt nice. Gulf closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

Mew looked at him closely. "Never let another man see you this defenseless."

"What the fuck are you talking about now?" Gulf growled.

They were starting to feel like real lovers.

Mew blotted off the excess water, then fluffed Gulf's hair with a blow-dryer. Gulf liked being touched like this. It was relaxing. Sex was good, but this made him feel warm inside. When his hair was dry, he got up from the sofa.

"Where are my clothes?" he asked again.

"In the laundry," Mew replied. "I have other clothes you can wear, though."

Gulf looked blank. "Huh?"

"You always look good, trust me. But maybe you'd like to try a new style?" Mew suggested, grabbing a box from the corner of the room.

The name of an upscale store was printed on top. It definitely didn't look cheap. Gulf's heart beat a little faster as Mew pulled out a three-piece suit.

"A real suit?" Gulf murmured with amazement. The suit was elegantly tailored, made from the British fabric. It was the same style that Mew always wore.

Mew held the suit as he gently nagged, "Will you wear it? I took measurements while you were asleep. It's tailor-made, so it should fit you perfectly."

"Ah." Gulf nodded.

He didn't know what to say. The suit must have cost at least several hundred thousand. He wanted to take it but hesitated. Mew knew Gulf could never return the favor.

"When a guy gives another guy clothes, it's just to see him naked," Gulf blabbered. "Or so I've heard."

"Oh?" Mew said mildly.

Gulf looked at Mew and laughed, knowing that seeing him naked was not nearly enough.

"Why don't you work for Lovely? I've asked you three times now. I can sort things out for you." Mew proposed.

"A regular suit, a regular job?" Gulf mused.

He grimaced at the very idea. But if he could wear a suit like this everyday, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. To his amazement, Mew quickly pulled out new shoes, new socks, and new boxer shorts.

After Gulf donned the suit, Mew carefully tied his tie for him, then turned him to inspect his reflection in the mirror.

"Add a spritz of fine cologne, and you'll be just like a millionaire son," Mew whispered, making Gulf shiver a little.

Mew was the son of a rich man, surrounded by luxuries since birth. He definitely knew how to dress the part, not a single hair was ever out of place on him. Gulf agreed that Mew did have class.

This made Gulf inferior, maybe even a little jealous. He turned back to the mirror to hide the expression on his face. But there he was, looking as dignified and high-class as Mew.

The well-maid suit complimented Gulf's lanky frame. Even his glare didn't seem menacing anymore. In fact, he looked exactly like a law-abiding man.

Oooo.

All of a sudden, Gulf felt something inside him stir. Could just this change in appearance actually change his life? Maybe he really could live an honest life.

Mew stepped up to help him into the long coat, then wrapped a cashmere scarf around his neck.

"You are so beautiful," Mew whispered in awe. "I just might fall in love with you. Shall we go for lunch? I made a reservation."

Now Gulf felt like an escort.

"All right," he agreed.

He smiled. He could see the mirror image of himself happily smiling back.

This is how honest people live and work. The idea totally excited him.

TBC