🌞Chapter 30🌻

🌞🌻

The sight of Mew's smooth fingers counting bills was so beautiful it almost looked like art.

"95? You're short 50,000."

"Oh," Gulf said dully, leaning back on the sofa with his legs spread wide.

They were in the office of Lovely's Kantou branch manager. The fluorescent ceiling lights bathed them in a cold white glow. Today was no-overtime day, and since it was after nine o'ock, the other employees had left already.

Gulf's heart was racing.

Should I have borrowed the other 50,000 from First?

A loan from First might have been a good idea, since Mew would now drag him off to his apartment. First was actually doing pretty well financially, even though he had asked Gulf if he could move in. Selling dirty panties on the internet was turning into a real cash now.

Maybe there was another reason Gulf didn't bring Mew the full amount. If he did, there'd be no reason to sleep together. He'd been with Mew five times already. By now, he was totally used to the idea, hell, he even enjoyed it. But he didn't go quietly to Mew's bed. He still put up some token resistance.

Yeah, he forces me. Always been that way, always will be. I only let him take me because I owe him money. That's all, end of story.

Gulf had to make these excuses to himself. He still had his male pride, after all. As far as he was concerned, letting a man fuck him was an ordeal, pure and simple.

He always felt tense before they got down to business. His face turned pale and his muscles stiffened.

Mew smoothly removed 15 bills from the pile. His fingers made a beautiful curve in the air.

"Here, take it," he said. "You need to live, after all. I'll take 80,000 this month."

"O-okay," Gulf stuttered.

Each time he made a payment, Mew gave him back some cash to live on. He was grateful for that, and awkwardly stuffed the bills in his pocket.

Even if he paid the full amount, Mew would still probably make a deduction, forcing Gulf into bed with him. Gulf fell deeper into Mew's trap with each passing day.

"We'll then, you'll have to make up the difference with your body again," Mew said quietly, loosening his tie with one hand. His almond eyes sparkled.

He definitely looked his best when he was in the office. Perfect features, flawless body, the demeanor of an aristocrat. Even his voice sounded different, changing to one that was used to giving orders.

Suddenly, he lost his business persona and became the man he was in private. Gulf saw a glint of animal lust in his eyes.

"You wanna do it here?" Gulf asked with surprise.

Usually they went to Mew's apartment.

"Maybe. Is that a problem?" Mew asked, smiling boldly. Gulf knew that no matter what he said, Mew would not grant him mercy.

Of course it's a problem!

Even though no one was around, it was still an office. Large amounts of cash were kept here, with guards at the entrance. If someone discovered them, there could be real problems for Mew.

But Mew doesn't care. Danger actually turns him on.

TBC