🌞Chapter 32🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Gulf had the usual mixed feelings as he waited for Mew to enter him. He pushed his cheek against the desk, resigned to his fate.

"I'm going in. Loosen up," Mew said in a pleading tone.

Gulf felt the warm tip of Mew's member push between his buttocks. His body trembled with excitement as he felt the hot stiff cock.

"Ah!" he gasped.

Bit by bit, the hard foreign object pushed its way inside him. The pain only lasted for a moment, though. Within seconds, the head of Mew's penis was fully inside. Gulf let out a great gasp. He was doing his best to relax his body, but Mew could never push his whole cock inside if Gulf was this tight.

Mew lay on top of Gulf, wrapping his arms around Gulf's waist. The rope still rubbed against Gulf's nipples, creating little stabs of pleasure. Mew pinched them even harder, sending a wave of pleasure surging throughout his body.

"Uh." Gulf grunted. He shifted his position, accidentally forcing Mew's penis even deeper. He gasped in pain. "Fuck! Not so   fast..."

"Me? You were the one who did it" Mew snorted, pinching Gulf's nipples.

Gulf couldn't hold back. He wanted to feel Mew inside him more than he ever dreamed possible. But Mew stopped thrusting to fondle Gulf's nipples, already rock hard from rubbing against the rope. Now the slightest touch made Gulf swoon with pleasure.

"You really are sensitive here, you know?" Mew observed, opening Gulf's shirt to expose his nipples. Gulf felt dizzy as he glanced down to see what Mew was doing.

This is...a turn on...!"

He saw the rope digging into his crimson shirt as Mew gently massaged his hard nipples. Now Gulf felt a stirring in his crotch. Just the tip of Mew was inside him now. He encouraged the sensation by swaying from side to side, so Mew's penis would touch more of him.

"Oh...mmmm..."

The tip of Mew's tongue caressed his ear, making Gulf's hips sway even more desperately. He wanted more. He needed more. His body burned with desire. He contracted the muscles in his ass, inviting Mew to push in deeper.

Finally Mew took the lead. Each time Mew moved, Gulf let out a little groan. Each time, he didn't think he would last much longer. Mew gave Gulf just the head of his penis though and pinched even harder on his nipples. Gulf was almost crying with frustration now. He needed Mew inside him. He couldn't stand it anymore.

He slowly pushed back his ass, eager to have Mew probe him more deeply.

"Gulf, you're so cute. Is this what you want?"

Shit.

Gulf blushed bright red, embarrassed that Mew noticed his desire. Seeing Gulf blush seemed to make Mew give in. He finally gave Gulf what he wanted, thrusting into him deep and hard.

"AH!"

Mew's hard member was inside him now. It was such painful, painful pleasure.

In that moment, Gulf felt complete. He gasped and his muscles tensed. Slowly, Mew moved inside him. Gulf felt a little pain, but mostly overwhelming pleasure. Mew kept on teasing him, pulling back until he was almost out, then pushing hard back inside. Gulf groaned with each thrust.

"Oh...ah...mmmmmm...ah."

The more of Mew he took, the more he loosened up. With every inward thrust, Gulf felt more and more relaxed. Every time Mew pulled out, Gulf tensed his muscles. They were in perfect rhythm with each other.

It took supreme effort on Gulf's part to hold himself back. Just when he thought he couldn't take anymore, his greedy body wouldn't let him stop.

Mew just kept thrusting at him. Finally he whispered, "I love being inside you. You drain me dry."

"What...stupid...ah," Gulf groaned.

His mind went blank. He tried everything to stop himself.

Mew kissed him gently and whispered in his ear, "I can make you come if you want."

He grabbed Gulf's penis and stroked its moist head. This unfamiliar sensation made Gulf lean backward, which only pushed his ass further onto Mew's hard cock. One of his nipples was still being tweaked and he was being shafted hard from behind.

"Aaaah!"

Gulf's whole body tensed up, straining the ropes still tied around him. His crotch shook. His penis suddenly erupted, then went completely limp, like it would never rise again.

With a long gasp, he finally relaxed, but Mew was still inside him.

"Ngh..." Gulf groaned again.

Mew climbed on the desk. With his legs on each side of Gulf, he pushed deeper.

"I...hate...you..." Gulf moaned.

He needed a break, but he had to admit that his body was still burning for more.

TBC