🌞Chapter 15🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Now the in and out movements of Mew's penis became much more foreceful. Mew pulled back his groin and then shafted Gulf all the way.

Gulf felt like he was going to be ripped up inside, but the feeling actually excited him. He felt almost numb.

"Ngh...ah...ah...do it!" he yelled.

"No more complaints?" Mew managed to ask.

"It...hurts..." Gulf groaned.

"Come quick, Mew. Stop hurting me, Mew. All you do is complain," Mew teased.

He was also panting hard, but paused for a moment to look down at Gulf.

His expression surprised Gulf. He simply oozed sexuality.

Am I falling for this guy?

Gulf blushed at the thought.

"How about this then?" Mew grunted, pushing his penis hard inside Gulf. This time it hit a spot that had not been touched before. The feeling of being totally filled up made Gulf shiver.

"Ah!"

Gulf sucked in his breath at this violent feeling that he had never experienced before. Honey oozed from the tip of his penis.

"Here?" Mew looked delighted, like he'd just found a precious jewel. He clamped his fingers onto Gulf's nipples again, then went back to work, pushing forcefully inside him.

"AH...AH..."

It felt so good! Gulf just couldn't resist anymore. Each time Mew pushed in, he felt an ecstasy throughout his entire body, just like being high.

"Ngh..."

Gulf felt full, like he could come at any moment. The sensation was so overwhelming that his penis felt ready to spurt. Only his mind wasn't ready.

What is this?

Sex with a man? This wasn't possible. Gulf grimaced at the fact that his penis was erect and he was panting with excitement. Mew's nipple-play made him even more crazy.

"Ah!"

Mew grabbed Gulf's legs and folded up his body. He could get in deeper this way. The speed of the pounding increased.

"Ngh! No...ah! AH, ah!"

Gulf's inside made a sucking sound as Mew's solid member pushed in and out. Gulf's mind went blank. He couldn't resist any more. He felt like he was about to overfllow.

Just then, he sensed that Mew was about to finally pull out. But the next thrust pushed deep inside.

"Ngh. Ah."

Mew stopped.

Did he finally come? Gulf could feel Mew's penis fluttering inside him. One second later, he felt his own orgasm. His mind drifted to a far away place.

Mew relaxed, slumping his sweat-soaked body on top of Gulf's.

"Did you feel that...?" Mew whispered.

His breath near Gulf's ear sent shockwaves through Gulf's body. He untied the rope that held Gulf's hands together.

He continued to whisper, "Pleasure makes you lose yourself. Beautiful oblivion."

But Gulf couldn't agree. It was true, what he had just felt was different from anything he had felt before. Just when he was coming, in that moment, all the blood in his body boiled over, and then there was that feeling as he scaled the summit...

"No, I didn't feel it," he said bluntly. But his legs were shaking.

Mew was still buried deep inside him. Gulf wanted him to take it out, but didn't want him to know his body was still responding.

"Get the hell off! You weigh a ton," he snapped.

"No. This is amazing. Gulf, you were better than I had even imagined. I'll never forget it. You're a dream come true." Mew brushed back his sweaty black hair and smiled his enagmatic smile. "Gulf, you're so sexy! I'm getting hard again."

"Fuck you! Get the fuck off!" Gulf screamed.

Mew grabbed Gulf's arms. Gulf still had no feeling in his limbs and was powerless to stop him. So he relaxed, resigned to his fate.

And they did it again.

TBC