🌻Chapter 33

🌻

Later, they went back to Mew's place, where they spent a very passionate night.

Finally, Gulf fell asleep, totally worn out. When he opened his eyes, the sun was already up. Still exhausted from the night before, he craved for more sleep. But when he noticed Mew watching him, he suddenly didn't feel drowsy anymore. He lifted his aching body and staggered into the bathroom, checking his watch. It was already noon. And today was Saturday. Mew's day off.

Fucking hell.

He filled the bathtub and sunk his body into the warm water, staring up at the white tiled ceiling.

Do I really have to do these disgusting things?

His body had been covered with sweat and other bodily fluids, but Mew must have wiped him off last night. Gulf had some vague memory of it.

As he got out of the tub and dried himself off, he wondered how he should treat Mew the morning after.

I don't really dislike him.

But Gulf had no idea how to actually be fond of someone. Being so submissive felt weird to him. He hated the lack of control.

When Mew had saved him from the fire, Gulf agreed they could date. But only date.

It's only my body. Just my body.

He brushed his hair away from his face. Touching his finger to his forehead, he let out a long sigh.

It felt good when Mew took him. He still wasn't sure how he felt about sex with men, but maybe he could lose all of his hang-ups.

And then...

He wiped his lips on his arm.

When I'm with him, I feel good...

Gulf was from a very disfunctional family. All he had known since childhood was struggle, struggle, struggle. But for some reason, Mew had a strange way of calming him down. He felt so comfortable around Mew it almost sickened him. Whenever he was frustrated, Mew was always there. He had never known anyone like this man before, but he still felt really confused.

Fuck. I can't start liking the guy...

He sighed again, his body remembering every part Mew had touched with his hands or his lips. He shivered a little. His body didn't feel like his own anymore. But it was hard to let your guard down after so many years.

Giving his body was one thing, but giving his heart was entirely different. Even so, a tiny piece of it already belonged to Mew.

He would never sleep with a guy he didn't like, at least a little.

TBC