🌞Chapter 28🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Mew quickly stripped him, then pulled Gulf's legs wide open with his strong arms. Gulf felt embarrassed to be splayed out like that before Mew.

"You bastard!" he cried out.

He wanted to lash out, but couldn't.

"You look good," Mew said.

Gulf already felt penetrated, just by Mew's gaze. His legs quivered and he felt hot, despite the cold air. Just by being admired, his shame turned to joy. His penis became erect, its tip throbbing.

Just then, there was a strange sound. Gulf's whole body shook. He concentrated on what Mew was touching and in the next movement, he knew.

"Uh," he managed to say.

Mew had buried his finger into Gulf's body. Gulf's muscles sharply contracted, pulling down on Mew's finger. The finger was thrust deep inside him and moving around.

Gulf groaned at being touched like that. Mew slowly twisted his finger. Soon the strangeness turned to pleasure.

He didn't know how many fingers Mew had inside him, but the sensation running through Gulf's body made him throw back his head.

Perfect!

It was the same spot Mew had hit his penis with last tine. Gulf couldn't help but feel pleasure. Each time Mew stroked that spot, it felt like an electric shock.

"Ngh...ah!"

Now Mew's fingers rubbed him gently. The walls of Gulf's passage contracted. His body shook from waves of pleasure, while all his muscles tensed.

While Mew pushed his fingers in and out, Gulf let out a low groan. All of the pleasure he felt was at the whim of Mew's fingers.

How does he do it?

His arms and knees pinned down, Gulf still couldn't move, not that he wanted to escape right now.

"Ngh, ah, mmmmmm...oooh."

Mew's delicately moving fingers were driving Gulf wild. He suddenly noticed he was moving his hips in rhythm to them.

"Gulf," Mew whispered. Each time he moved his fingers, Gulf gripped them tight. "How are you going to make money now?"

"I...don't...know...ah."

Gulf couldn't answer questions now. His brain just wouldn't work.

As his lips trembled, Mew pressed his own on top of them. Making space between the lips, Mew pushed his tongue deeply inside Gulf's mouth. It tasted so sweet, Gulf thought that his brain would go numb as they swapped saliva. Gulf lusted for Mew more and more. All the hair on his body stood up.

Why did this feel so good with Mew? Being tied up like this, having his body abused. He was chained up like a wild animal, but he still shivered with excitement.

"If you don't pay with cash, you'll have to pay with your body," Mew said, pulling away from the kiss.

Gulf had lost his Yakuza job, along with his income. But for some strange reason, he still felt everything would be all right in the end. He never, ever want to admit his desire for Mew, but doing this once a month might not be that bad.

"You don't have to pay me with money." Mew said, removing his fingers.

Almost instantly he replaced them with his hard cock. Gulf took na deep breath as Mew gripped his muscular thighs.

"Today, I won't be gentle. Bad boys like you need to be punished," Mew teased, his eyes sparkling. He looked so beautiful right now.

"You owe me, so I'll do with you what I like," Mew went on. "I'm just collecting payment, but consider it a kind of love."

"Wha...!" Gulf gasped.

Mew thrust deep inside him.

As a sharp feeling spread over his body, Gulf moaned. "Ah! Ahhh." He almost stopped breathing, but Mew gently pushed in even further.

"I can get in even deeper than last time, Gulf," Mew crooned. "All the way in."

Gulf shook with frustration.

Now Mew's entire penis was inside him. Mew didn't even wait for Gulf to get used to it, but started moving gently.

"Ngh...oh..."

Each time Mew's member pushed in, Gulf had a strange sensation. Being shafted like this numbed his brain. His pulse was racing now.

"Ugh!"

Mew moved in even closer and deeper. Now that the position of Mew's penis had changed, Gulf could take it more comfortably. He raised his buttocks a little.

He felt the tip of Mew's penis deep inside him.If they were going to keep going, he would have to help. He moved his hips up and down, in perfect time with Mew's thrusts. At first it was difficult to move, but each time he did, the feeling got better. He could never stop now.

"Mmm, ah, ah, AH."

All he could see was white. Ecstasy.

I don't understand, but...

Why did Mew still like him? He knew Gulf couldn't pay the money back, since he'd been fired from his job. What kind of job could he even do now, after being involed with the Yakuza?

...But things aren't bad.

The pleasure shot up from his spinal cord to his brain.

The deep thrusting was akin to being swallowed up by a wave.

Lost in this world of pleasure, Gulf felt he was becoming a changed man. He could feel himself reaching a quiet place, a place where he could breathe again.

"Gulf."

The wave came, consuming his entire body, washing everything away. Just then, he heard Mew whisper something.

"I love you."

You gotta be kidding.

TBC