🌞Chapter 55🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

"You dirty boy...do you like this?" Mew said, moving his finger more urgently.

Gulf's body tensed and he felt his muscles numb. Mew knew all of Gulf's special spot now, and moved his finger even faster.

"Ah...mmmmm..."

Gulf felt embarrassed that a small flick of Mew's finger could turn him into a squirming wreck. But there was nothing he could do anymore.

He was panting loudly, but no one outside could hear them, or so he hoped. Not that it would have mattered to him. He couldn't hold himself back even if people did hear them. He was so close to coming already. His penis was already leaking juice and was hot enough to melt steel. As he started moving his hips again, Mew whispered to him, "Do you want it? It's a little early but I can."

Gulf nodded. Rather, his body nodded for him.

Mew changed positions. The space that Mew's finger had left inside immediately closed up. Gulf held his breath in anticipation, predicting there would be some pain. Slowly, Mew pushed. Gulf really felt it.

"...Ah!" Gulf couldn't take the whole thing at once and cried out a little, instinctively rejecting the foreign object. But this resistance actually increased his desire. Squeezing down on the foreign body made him more turned on. "Ah...ah...ah...wait." He grabbed Mew's shoulders, gasping for breath. It was still a little painful, so he needed a few seconds to calm down. He needed time to get used to the large member inside him, so large it almost threatened to rip him up.

While still inside Gulf, Mew adjusted himself a little. He slid his body down the seat and lifted Gulf on top of him. This pushed him in deeper and made Gulf groan. Gulf had never been on top before.

Mew raised his hips.

There was a massive amount of friction. Gulf threw his head back and yelped. "AH!"

Apart from being embarrassed at being on top, he was also unsure of what to do.

Mew lifted Gulf up a little and thrust up his own hips. His cock penetrated deeper. Gulf was in ecstasy as Mew pulled all the way out and then pushed all the way in.

Gulf could feel the hard muscle pounding into him. Being treated like this felt good. His body quivered with pleasure and he was breathing in little gasps. "AAAHH! AH! AH! AH!"

Now Mew supported Gulf's body. He moved his hands over Gulf's chest and found his hard nipples. The sharp stabbing sensation made Gulf bolt upright. He tried to use his stomach muscles to support his body weight. Mew thrust in again, with perfect timing. Gulf felt absolutely giddy with pleasure.

Mew increased his speed, getting more agressive with every thrust.

"Ngh...ngh...ngh..."

Gulf matched Mew's movements, one for one. He couldn't stop groaning, but he didn't even notice anymore. His insides contracted with each thrust. Each pinch on his nipples made his hips shake. To keep his body supported, he clung to Mew's neck. "Ah...!"

Mew's arms tensed. He was obviously about to come. He grabbed Gulf so tightly and pounded on him with such force. Gulf was worried he might break in two. He really didn't think he could take much more.

His mind soared. Just as he reached supreme oblivion, he felt Mew spurt inside him. Gulf's body shook violently. All of his strength left him as he slumped over Mew.

"Ah...ngh...mmmmm..."

His still-hard penis twitched a little. Mew'a penis was also still pulsating inside him. Feeling this sensation, Gulf moaned. He was completely full of Mew's come. When Mew finally pulled out, Gulf felt some come dribble down his thigh.

"Ah...no..."

While Gulf was still powerless to resist, Mew had gotten hard again. As he thrust his penis back inside, Gulf felt lost in another world.

"Ngh...ah..."

Though he just came a few minutes ago, his body obviously wanted more.

They had no intention of stopping now.

Feeling Mew moving inside him was just too good. Gulf felt so far away from this earthly domain. Being penetrated like this, by the man he loved so dearly, was sweet, sexy torture.

Mew didn't hesitate. He attacked where Gulf was weak, giving Gulf greater pleasure than he could ever have imagined.

Mew sped up again, until Gulf couldn't even moan. His penis went in and out, in and out, as Gulf tightened and released. It was almost painful. His lips quivered. His breathing became erratic. Saliva streamed from his tortured mouth.

Suddenly his mind went blank.

As Gulf's body convulsed, his muscles squeezed tightly on Mew's cock. His mind drifted far away, it was difficult to stay conscious.

He had lost all his power now. Mew lifted him up and held him tight.

"Gulf...do you want to go on?" Mew asked, panting.

Gulf nodded, half aware and half oblivious.

"Ngh."

He tingled all over.

As Mew nibbled on his nipples, Gulf was brought into a whole new world of sexual fulfillment.

TBC

Aowdi!!😳