🌞Chapter 16

🌞

That was amazing.

Mew stroked Gulf's hair as the man slept and softly kissed him. Gulf wouldn't wake up for a while. Mew had indulged himself until morning, and now Gulf was dead-tired.

Checking his watch, Mew decided to phone Lovely's Kantou branch manager. He was an early bird and would probably be reading the newspapers right now. When Mew was young, the man had often visited him. He was very loyal. Right now Mew was below him in the hierarchy, but as soon as Mew got used to the work, he would replace him as branch manager.

"Hey. It's me. Sorry to call you so early," he greeted the manager.

He watched Gulf's sleeping face as he talked in his cell. Sleeping with Gulf just once made Mew want hin even more. He wanted to bind Gulf to him tightly and never let him go.

"Yes, just like we discussed yesterday," he continued. "The Hinodegumi collection. No problem I'll take full responsibility. Yes, the factory on the Arakawa. Whatever happens, it must be done cleanly."

Gulf wasn't really the Yakuza type. He was an honest, hard-working guy who had never really tossed his morals away. On the other hand, Mew strove to make Lovely the best, even if it meant stooping to dirty deals. Mew hoped to use Gulf's power to help Lovely grow.

When it came to the Rachan factory, Gulf would never collect that money. Those morals he still clung to get in the way.

He might ask Mew for help again. And Mew would help him. That was how he planned to keep Gulf coming back.

No matter what I have to do, I want to keep you by my side forever.

Just as Mew hang up, Gulf started to move.

"Ngh..." Gulf mumbled, opening his eyes a crack. Mew laughed out loud when he saw Gulf struggling to wake up.

"Wh-what, you jerk?? Gulf muttered.

"I just think you look cute," Mew said. "Your money is ready for pick up when the bank opens. Just to let you know, there will be interest on that eight million. We need a million every month, plus interest. If you pay late, I intend to enjoy your body again."

"Huh?" Gulf winced.

He had hoped that last night would clear the debt once and for all. Mew had originally thought so, too, but he hated to let go of such pleasure. Now that his appetite had been whetted, he'd put his bargaining tool to good use.

"You have to pay back what you borrowed," Mew explained slowly. "Eight million is a lot of money."

He enjoyed teasing Gulf and pinched the other man's cheek.

"Fine," Gulf sighed.

Mew could see that Gulf was livid, but he was not about to let this deal go. He was going to keep Gulf, whether the man liked it or not.

TBC