🌞Chapter 54🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

As soon as Gulf said it, Mew pushed him against the headrest, squeezing their lips tightly together.

Mew must really like him.

The idea no longer seemed so bad to Gulf. He had caused Mew so much trouble, yet Mew still never abandoned him. Gulf now knew Mew wanted him no matter might happen, no matter what scrapes he managed to get into.

Mew pried Gulf's lips apart with his tongue. As their tongues met and massaged each other. Gulf's body filled with excitement. He had sex with Mew just that morning, but his body still wasn't satisfied. This time, they would come together properly. His kiss was filled with passion and lust for it.

"Mew...I want more," he moaned.

He took Mew's hand and guided it to his exposed skin, but Mew suddenly pulled away from him. He got into driver's seat and started the car.

"Let's go somewhere more private," Mew said.

Gulf finally realized they were still outside the Seishoukai office. Not many people were around now, but doing anything more than kissing would be risky.

Mew drove the Navigator to an underground parking lot a few blocks away. It wasn't pitch black inside, but was only softly illuminated from above.

"No one should see us here," Mew promised.

He cut the engine and pushed some buttons. Gulf's seat slowly reclined until it was almost horizontal.

Whoa.

Gulf was now gazing at the roof of the car. His heart pounding. It was the first time he'd ever done it in a car.

Mew climbed over the seat divider and crawled on top of Gulf. He separated Gulf's legs, pushing him back on the seat, then started stroking Gulf over his clothes.

"What should we do?" Mew asked.

His hand moved over Gulf's crotch from front to back. This alone was enough to excite Gulf. Inside their own private space, he heard the sound of his own panting. Being groped over his clothes was more than enough to make him come.

"I...don't...whatever..." he moaned.

He didn't need foreplay. He just wanted Mew. Now.

Mew removed Gulf's belt and pulled down his pants. Gulf still had his shirt on, but most of his chest was exposed from where AA had ripped the shirt apart.

"Wanna lick my finger?" Mew asked, offering one.

Gulf rubbed his tongue along it, feeling even more worked up.

Mew pushed it deeper into Gulf's mouth, then took it out. He then placed the same finger on the crevice between Gulf's buttocks. The anticipation was enough to get Gulf's blood racing.

"You're so...warm," Mew moaned, pushing his finger inside.

Just like Mew said, Gulf was almost boiling. He already felt on edge, and now a finger was pushed deep inside him. He arched his back at the sensation.

Mew pushed him back down. "Be careful, you'll hit your head."

Even in a Lincoln Navigator, space was still limited, but that also gave them a good excuse to be even closer than usual.

As Mew's finger started making little movements, Gulf gripped both sides of his seat. Mew had hit the right spot almost instantly, Gulf still felt a little pain, but the intense pleasure easily cancelled that out.

With his other hand. Mew started to play with Gulf's exposed nipples.

"Nn...ah, ah..."

As Mew kept pinching his nipples, Gulf's insides contracted even more. Mew must have sensed this and pinched even harder.

Gulf's body trembled all over. He arched his back and let out a high squeal. "...AH!"

TBC