•How he reacts to you having a nightmare•

Hey guys, welcome to my book of imagines and preferences of the outsiders! If you want one done just comment or message. Enjoy!
——————————————————————-
Soda:
You were tossing and turning, having another one of your nightmares. Soda grumbles a little bit, starting to wake up. "Y/n?.." he mumbles with his eyes still closed. You keep tossing around. Once he hears no answer, he opens his eyes fully and sits up at the sight of you.

"Y/n?..come on, wake up sweetie" he says gently while rubbing your back. You woke up while looking around, realizing it was just a dream. He pulls you into a hug.

"Shhh, it was just a dream...just a bad dream"he comforts. He then cuddles you until you fall asleep first, then he'll drift off knowing your okay.

Pony:
You were sleeping peacefully while Pony was reading 'gone with the wind' at his desk with his lamp on.

All of a sudden, You opened your eyes in panic. Then the thoughts flooded back..your dream...Pony...stabbed. Tears started rolling down your cheeks. You were on your side, facing away from where Pony was reading.

He heard a sniffle. He looked up from his book and immediately got up and checked on you. He saw you wipe your nose with your sleeve.

"Hey, hey, Y/n..what's wrong!?" He asks gently as he sat down beside you on the bed. You turn to him and sniffle.

"Just a bad dream" you give him a sad look.

"Aww, sweetie" he lays down beside you. He wrapped an arm around you as you started to drift back off to sleep, Pony soon after.

Darry:
Darry, your husband, was in the kitchen looking over bills while you were trying to get some rest in your bedroom.

You had suddenly woken with a worried feeling in your gut. You couldn't remember what your dream was about but you had this awful feeling about your loved ones in danger. You had to make sure Darry was okay.

You crawl out of bed as quick as you can with worry. You rush into the kitchen to be bumped into by a muscular figure. You immediately knew who it was and cling onto him for dear life. "Hey, hunny...what's wrong?" He asked gently as he hugged you back.

"I just...just had this dream, and I-I had to check on you" you say into his shirt. He strokes your hair.

After, you end up cuddling on his lap while he continued looking over the bills.

Steve:
You were mumbling about something in your sleep. Steve was a heavy sleeper so he didn't wake. You started mumbling on saying 'no' or 'stop!' And starting tossing around.

Steve was still snoring. Suddenly, your sweaty hand accidentally hits Steve in the face which causes him to wake. "Hey, what the hell-" he stoped Mid sentence when he saw you.

He started shaking you. "Hey!..Y/n, wake up hun!" He shakes you. Your eyes open with fear.

"Steve?.." he pulls you into his well built chest.
"Shhh..your okay now" he smooths. You sigh.

He held you the whole night, making sure you were safe.

Johnny:
You and Johnny were sleeping when he heard you whimper. A familiar sound that made him worry. He looked over at you to see your face twisted into a feared look. He immediately knew it was a nightmare.

He shook you gently, not wanting to hurt you. You grumbled a little. He shook you a little harder "Y-Y/n?..wake up" he says quietly.

You opened your eyes to see Johnny I front of you with a worried expression. "W-What?.." you looked around confused. He put a hand on your back.

"You just had a nightmare" he says. You take a deep breathe remembering your horrible dream.

"Umm..d-do you want me to cuddle you?" He offers. You nod right away. He chuckles as he wraps his arms around you. You both eventually fell back asleep.

Two-bit:
Two-bit and you had fallen asleep while watching Mickey of course...well Two-bit was still up watching it as you sleep cuddled up to his chest.

He felt you move around. He looked down and you had your eyebrows scrunched. He shrugged it off as he continued watching Mickey. He then felt you move around again. This time you were whimpering as well. He knew you were having a nightmare. He rubbed your back and started whispering sweet things into your ear until you woke up. Your eyes open and looked up at Two-bit with a scared expression. He pulled you closer into his arms and continued rubbing cycles on your back.

He had went and got you a slice of chocolate cake before both of you ended up falling asleep to the sound of Mickey.

Dally:
You and Dallas were both sleeping. You woke up with a gasp and a hand to your chest. You looked over to Dallas and saw he was still sleeping. You needed him right now, you needed to feel protected in his strong arms. You turn and wrap an arm around him, so you were the big spoon.

He woke up and smirked. "Can't keep your hands off me?" He says as he turns around. His smirk then turned to a worried expression when he saw your tear stained checks. He grabbed your chin. "Hey, what's wrong doll?..It wasn't what I said, was it?" He asked. You shake your head.

"I just had a nightmare, that's all" you try to cool it. He pulls you into his chest without another word. You didn't have to think twice, you nuzzled yourself face into his chest.

"It's okay doll..I've got you" he cools. He held you the entire night, you fell asleep to the thought of knowing that your protected by Dallas.

(Okay, first post what do you guys think?)