Steve ||returning||

If you guys go back a few chapters, you'll find 'Last night' of Steve. Well here's a part two of him coming home for Y'all, enjoy!
—————————————————-
You waited anxiously at the bus stop, where Steve would get off. You knew Soda wouldn't be with him because he got separated to a later bus home. Darry had informed you that earlier. You couldn't stop your leg from bouncing up and down. Having enough, you stood and starting pacing around. You were to excited and nervous to see Steve after 6 months. It doesn't seem that long, but it felt for years.

Suddenly, there was the hearing of tires coming down the pavement road. Your eyes looked up and met with the bus. It was a black and white bus like you'd been expecting. You got more excited as you clenched your fists and stood on your tippy toes.

When the bus came to a stop, the doors opened and out stepped Steve. He looked much different. His hair was cut, not buzzed, but cut. His body looked like it had more muscle to it as well. You ran up to him and he dropped his bags. As he opened his arms, you ran into them, already starting crying as soon as the familiar scent of him came in contact with you. Both of you just hugged each other tightly, missing the feeling of each others presence.

You finally pulled away as he took your cheeks in his hands, pressing his lips against yours for a minute, eventually pulling away. "I've missed you, Steve" you smiled through your tears.

"Hell, not as much as I missed you" he put his lips on top of your head, leaving his lips there for a minute.

"How's the gang doing?" He looked back at you with those brown eyes of his. Those brown eyes that have witnessed so much. "There doing fine" you nodded. Your fingers brushed the remainder of your tears away.

"How are you?" You ask, looking at Steve. You knew he wouldn't be the same after a war. You didn't want to imagine.

"I'm doing fine..I'm just glad Soda and I made it back okay...grateful" he nodded. You wrapped your arms back around Steve once again, and never wanted to let go again. You were glad to have your baby back.