Dallas ||high school||

(Okay so this is basically just what I imagine high school would be like when Dallas still went kinda thing, so bare with me)

"Pony..Where's Dal?" Johnny leaned over his desk, whispering to his friend.

"I don't know, Johnny. He said he'd be here awhile ago" Pony whispered back, shrugging.

"What's with all the whispering?" Twobit charmed in from his desk behind. Before any of them could reply, the class door was flung open. In walked Dallas.

"Mr. Winston, nice of you to join us" the teacher said lousily, not impressed with his lateness.

"Oh..My apologizes Ms. Smith" Dallas said, putting a hand to his chest. All three of his friends knew he was joking. Twobit cracked up, leaning over Johnny and Pony.

"May I ask why you're late and disrupting my class?" The teacher removed her glasses.

Dallas shrugged, starting to stroll over to his desk, which was beside the other three boys. "Just got released this morning. Let me off early, good behaviour ya know" he stated before sitting down. Half of that was a lie. Dallas did in fact, get jailed sometimes. But today was not one of those days.

"Mhm" the teacher said sarcastically before walking back around her desk.

That gave Johnny a chance to lean over towards Dal "where were ya man?" He questioned.

"Don't worry, Johnny cades" Dal said while searching through his pockets for some old notes, hoping they'd help him for the test today. No luck.

The hood leaned over to Pony, the one with the brains, and one of his buddies. "Hey, Pony"-he tapped him-"ya got any notes I can barrow?" He asked the younger boy.

"Ya, sure Dal" Pony opens his book, before handing his friend some class notes.

"Thanks man, I owe you one" he patted the boys shoulder before leaning back over.

The teacher then started handing out the test sheets. Dallas wasn't nervous, he really just wanted to get it over with. He knew he wasn't gonna end up graduating anyways, so why waste his time?

The hood started writing the test, looking back and forth from the old notes and the new ones Pony gave him. He scrunched his brows. He wondered why his and Pony's notes were different? His old notes wouldn't even help him if needed, they were all wrong well looking at Pony's.

He finished scribbling random answers he thought were right and went up to hand his test in. "Done already, Mr. Winston?" The teacher asked.

"If I weren't, would I be handing it in?" Was all he said before tossing his paper on the desk.
—————————-
"Man, I fucking hate tests" Dal stated to his three friends, walking out of class.

"They ain't so bad, Dal" Pony shrugged.

"Easy for you to say there, Mr-know it all" Dallas grumbled, shoving his hands in his pockets.
———————————-

The three boys sat at the bleachers, chatting, while eating their lunch.

"Ya know"-Dallas took a bite of his sandwich-"do ya think I should just give up on Lisa?..I'm thinking about it" he shook his head.

"Who's Lisa?" Pony asked.

"The girl he's been trying to ask out for a week" Twobit barked out a laugh.

"Shut it, Mathews" Dal grumbled, before taking another bite off his sandwich.

"Whatever. She wants to be with a soc, fine" Dal shrugged.

"All though...she does have nice tits, huh" Twobit added before cracking up.
———————————-
The school day was over. The three boys walked down the halls, getting closer and closer to the doors of freedom. Dallas would probably go hang out at the arcade or cause some trouble.

"Watch it soc" Dal sneered as a soc bumped into him. The other three boys didn't react but kept walking.

"Ah Shit! Wait man, I gotta grab my books" Dal said before jogging back to his locker. When he got there, he wasn't to pleased when he saw a soc leaning against his locker. He strolled over to him.

"Hey man, move. That's my locker your putting your dirty ass on" He said, shoving the boy away from his locker. The boy just glared before waking away. Dallas didn't put up with anyone's bulllshit at this school.