Dallas ||Jail visits||

Y/n's POV
I walked through the doors of the Oklahoma county Jail where Dal was locked up. He only just got arrested yesterday, but it's already felt like days. I didn't know how long he'd be locked up for. I heard her slashed some tires, and that's all I know of.

"Hi, I'm here to visit, Winston, Dallas Winston" I say to the lady at the front desk. She smacks on her gum as she waves another officer over.

"This way, ma'am" He says as he guides me to a visiting room.

I sit down on a medal stool, waiting for Dallas. There was a glass in between, so no touching.

A few minutes later, Dallas had came out with an officer on the other side. He sat down on the medal stool on the other side of the glass as he picked up the phone, I did the same.

"Hey, doll" he smiled to me.

"Hey" I smile slightly. I've visited Dal lots here, it wasn't a irregular thing really.

"So how long before your out of here?" I look around the place.

"Uh...Well they said a year at the minimum, maybe less if I don't do anything stupid" he says.

Not gonna lie, I was hurt. The most Dallas has ever been in the cooler was about 5 months..but a year!? I wiped away a quick tear and kept talking.

"For slashing some tires?" I question. He looks down at his shoes as he still holds the phone to his ear.

"Nah..when I got busted I ended up punching one of the cops. Mouthed back" he sighed heavily, regretting his actions.

"Damn it, Dallas!" I snapped as I blinked to keep the tears back.

"Please don't cry, Y/n. It's only for a little while. Try not to think about it. Look, you've got the gang" he says.

"Try not to think about it!? Dallas, your gonna be gone for a year!" I let the tears fall. I didn't care if he saw me crying, I couldn't help it.

"I'm sorry, Y/n" he sighed and looked down through the glass. It was silent for a minute, as I wiped your tears.

"Will you wait for me?.."

I looked up at him. Will I wait for him? He's gonna be gone for a whole year.

"Lie if ya have to man, a year is a long time" he muttered.

"Ya...ya, Dallas I'll wait" I whispered. He looked up with a hint of of hope and relief.

Buzzz

The bell went off, meaning it was time to go. "I'll see ya soon, Dal" I was about to hang the phone up.

"Wait! Y/n" he said. I put the phone back to my ear. "I love you" he said.

I smiled slightly "I know...I love ya to, Dal"