Steve ||chocolate cake & cuddles||

You saw Steve laying on the couch watching some car racing show. You thought he looked so cute just laying there. You couldn't resist when you went over and jumped on his stomach. He groaned. "Hey beautiful" he smiled. You smiled as you wrap your arms around his neck. "Hello handsome" you greet.
He wraps his arms around your waist as you lay on his stomach.

"Watcha watching?" You ask, referring to the tv. He looks over you "Ah, just some car show" he rests his head back down. You nod against his well build chest.

"Mmmm" he says in your ear. "What?" You whisper. "Some chocolate cake would be nice right now" he smiles softly. You sign, not wanting to get up. "Can you go get some pleaseeee" he whines. You roll your eyes "fineeeee" you mock as you slowly get up. Once your to your feet, he slaps your butt making you giggle, before you walk off to go get some cake.

You come back with two bowls full of cake, Chocolate of course. You smile as you hand a bowl to Steve as he sits up to eat it. You plop down next to him as he wraps an arm around you. You swear, this boy knows how to make you happiest. You guys eat your delicious cake that you made of course, while watching tv.

After you guys were finished, you offered to take his bowl to the sink along with your own. "Thanks babe" he says as you walk over to the sink. You come back and lay down beside Steve, who now lay on his back again.

"Come here, honey" he mumbles as he tightly hugs you. Steve was in fact a real cuddler around you and you loved it. He kisses your head before falling asleep to hugging you tightly. You died for these moments with Steve.