•How he reacts when you get pregnant•

Steve:
- Steve and you were in the bathroom, waiting for the test results to appear. you sat on the toilet with the test in hand. While Steve leaned against the sink, looking nervous as ever. You looked down at the test to realize it said 'positive'. You couldn't tell of you were happy, scared, or both.

"Steve.." you say quietly. He looked up at you and slowly walks over beside you so he could see the test.

"Oh my god...I'm gonna be a dad!" He says with wide eyes while looking at you. He puts his hands on his head.

"I'm gonna get teach him all about cars and girls!" he says excitedly. He then leans down and kisses you.

"We got this" he says.

Dally:

You were sitting on the bed while Dallas was pacing around the room. You finally got the courage to flip the test over to see that little plus sign. You the handed Dallas the pregnancy test without a word. He took it and once he read it, threw it across the room which made you jump.

"I'm not ready to be a dad!..my father never showed me how one's suppose to be. I'm gonna fail, I know it" he says while looking down. You go over to him and pull him into a hug.

"Your not gonna fail. We're gonna be gonna be here for each other" you say into his ear. He nods "okay..I'll try my best" he says sincerely.

"So...what's gonna be the little dudes name?" He asks as he puts his hands on my stomach.

"How do you know it's gonna be a boy?" I ask.

He smirks "I just know it" he reply's.

"Well..Dallas...Dallas Winston Junior, because I already know he's gonna be a little dare devil just like his dad" I plant a kiss to his lips.

Twobit:
You had saw the test turn positive. You couldn't wait to tell Twobit! You walked down stairs and into the living room where you saw Twobit sitting by the T.V watching Mickey Mouse.

"Hey Twobit?.." you ask with the test behind your back.

"Ya, babe?" He asks, not even taking his eyes away from the T.V. You knew you weren't gonna get his attention by just talking, so you went over to him and straddled him. He looked you up and down with a smirk. You suddenly then pulled the test out from behind your back with a smile. Twobit realized what it was and that it meant you were pregnant. His face immediately lit up!

"Minnie!..Your pregnant!?" He shouts with joy. You smile and nod. He picked you up and spins you around. "WERE HAVING A BABY!" He yells. You were sure all the neighbours had heard. He planted a kiss to your lips "I can't wait to name him Mickey" he smirks.

"Nope. If it's a girl we're naming her Judy, after my grandma. If it's a boy, it's gonna be Keith jr" you say.

"Deal" he says with a smile.

Soda:
Soda and you sat on the bed staring at the Test that was in your hand. You saw the little plus sign appear. Soda immediately pulled you in a hug "were having a baby, baby!" he laughed.

"I know!..I'm not gonna lie though, I'm a little scared, Soda" you admit. He sighs "me to" he says.

"But hey,"- he grabs your shoulders-"your gonna be a great mother..and I'm gonna be the best dad ever. So we're gonna be just fine" he smiles. He suddenly gets up.

"I gotta call Steve! He's gonna get to be an uncle!"He runs out in the living room the call Steve- "Steve!"

Johnny:

You handed the test to Johnny with your eyes closed. "You read it, I can't I'm to nervous" you say. "Are you sure, Y/n?" He asks. You nod. He takes the test out of your hand, waiting for it to show an + or a - ...all of a sudden, Johnny got up. "Y/n! We're having a baby!" He says excitedly. You felt a couple tears slip down your cheeks. You didn't know if you were ready for a baby yet, your parents would kill you.

Johnny realized you were crying and sat down beside as he pulled you into a hug. "It's completely your choice, Y/n, but...please tell me your keeping it?" He asks.

"I want to Johnny..I'd love to have you're baby, but my parents will absolutely kill me!" You exclaim.

"Hey, hey, hey, they ain't gonna kill you...and I'm gonna be here with you every step of the way" he says. You smiled at the thought.

Pony:
Pony and you were in the bathroom, you have been sick lately so Pony had went out and got you what you needed, which included a pregnancy test.

You shakily hold the test in your hand as Pony stares at it, waiting for an answer. "Hey, Y/n?" Pony asks. You started biting your nails now "ya?.." you reply.

"I just want to let you know...I-if you are pregnant, I'm gonna be here to help raise him or her. Your not gonna go through this alone" he puts a hand on your back. You smile as you look up at him. "thanks, Pony"

As you looked back down at the test, it now had a (+) sign on it. You looked up at Pony and smiled "were having a baby" you whisper. He smiles big as he takes the test from you to look at it himself. "Oh my god!..do you know what this means!? Darry and Soda are gonna get to be uncles!" He exclaims. Oh lord, what were you gonna do with this boy.

Darry:
Darry and you were in the hospital at the moment, yes the hospital. You haven't been feeling the best recently and Darry had practically forced you to the hospital. You sign as you look at Darry "babe, this is stupid. It's probably just the flu or something" you say as rub your stomach. He shakes his head "let's just see what the doctor says" he reply's. You sigh.

A few minutes later the doctor had came back in. "Hello Mr. And Mrs. Curtis" he greets. "Hello" Darry and I both say.

"So..I've ran some tests and I'd like to say congratulations...your pregnant, Y/n" the doctor smiles. "What?.." you thought you didn't hear him right. "Your having a little boy, Y/n" the doctor says. You look over to Darry with the same expression he had. You were both shocked and happy at the same time.

Darry hugs you "were having a little baby" he repeats. "I know!" You say joyfully. As he pulls away you look towards the doctor.

"So how far along am I?" You ask. The doctor looks through his papers. "You seem to be about 4 weeks" he says. 'Wow' you think to yourself. Darry puts his hand on your stomach before leaning down to kiss it.